PROFLAP MK 11 MAGNET DECOYS

hello, anyone find these ok ? did not realise made of thick paper and quite flimsy, i have made them up complete to carry and strengthen the under wings using grey duck tape , but notice how shiney they show in the sun,  what stuff could i use to eliminate shine and maybe more waterproof, i do not keep dead pigeon and i do not want buy a different type yet, its just for occasional use. cheers ps just i case what are better magnet deeks

Hi oldpigeonpopper,

Just thought i'd add, our proflaps aren't made of paper they're made of Tyvec. They're waterproof and very difficult to rip or tear, you'd have to put alot of effort in to do so. I have sent out 2 replacement wings in over a year so we don't get many problems with them, therefore you don't need to waterproof them. We have used them ourselves and when at the shows they're on top of the stand in heavy rain and strong wings for 3/4 days solid, never had any rip or tear.

With regard to them giving a shine, we've never heard this before and have many pictures of them being used to shoot and attract pigeons well so can't help you on that one unfortunately. 

Aimee @ A1

15 minutes ago, A1Decoy said:

Hi oldpigeonpopper,

Just thought i'd add, our proflaps aren't made of paper they're made of Tyvec. They're waterproof and very difficult to rip or tear, you'd have to put alot of effort in to do so. I have sent out 2 replacement wings in over a year so we don't get many problems with them, therefore you don't need to waterproof them. We have used them ourselves and when at the shows they're on top of the stand in heavy rain and strong wings for 3/4 days solid, never had any rip or tear.

With regard to them giving a shine, we've never heard this before and have many pictures of them being used to shoot and attract pigeons well so can't help you on that one unfortunately. 

Aimee @ A1

thankyou for the info Aimee