Pigeon Watch gamebags - £5 off sale

Teal

I have a few PW gamebags I am going to let go with a £5 discount as we are in the quiet season for them. They are cracking bags and are made in England. They are really good quality bags you'll not be disappointed - see the topic here: 

So let's say £24 for a double pocket and £29 for a net bag including postage to you. :)

Thanks for the replies and orders - sending PMs now - bank transfer or paypal both fine, will message those across. Thanks for the praise Mel, you are absolutely right the materials are great quality, and it is getting very hard to buy the net these days. Could become a collectors item :good: :whistling:

Thanks! PMs on the way, I have a few left of each, so if anyone else also interested please get in touch. :good:

Wouldn't want to be the man carrying the bag with 4 hares in it, but not surprised it can take them, they're really well made!

4 hares plus i was carrying 1 as well.....ouch! every time one came close i had to drop it, then pick it up again.

tried to get one in the netting but was a bit big to fit. those were on just 1 drive. only about a 1/2 mile walk.

bag was well tested... so was i       bag for the day was around 200