Speachless

stumpy69

29 minutes ago, serrac said:

“A special licence is required if torches are being used for night-time shoots"
Anybody here got said licence - who issues it and what does it cost?

You mean you don't have one? Oh dear, oh dear. I can sell you one, but it won't be cheap. 

The police must be over resourced, if they have time to deal with the machinations of these activists/idiots!

The police would be better off warning any complainants subsequently accused of, or suspected of having an anti shooting agenda, that if they persist in vexatiously reporting shots fired from the nearby sporting/country estate, they face prosecution for wasting police time!

31 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

God I’ve read better pieces of literature produced by small children, can tell lots of these “media outlets” are roasting unpaid interns, the quality is appalling. 

Yes it is appalling, I wonder if anyone is meant to check the **** before it is published?

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes it is appalling, I wonder if anyone is meant to check the **** before it is published?

I think they used to when papers were printed - now everything is online it’s loads of ‘interns’ (so unpaid kids who’ve done a useless degree in media studies etc) sat at home in their mums houses or flats on a laptop bashing out as much ‘content’ (they’ve got the cheak to call it news) as possible, and the ones that attract the most hype for the paper MIGHT be offered a paid position. 

Probably get 100 interns and every year get 1 job - and repeat the process every year. Free labour. The fashion industry is notorious for it. 

As a by product of such practices - are you going to attract geniuses? No - cos they’d be smart enough to work out that the model is a scam and likely wouldn’t do it! 

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

I think they used to when papers were printed - now everything is online it’s loads of ‘interns’ (so unpaid kids who’ve done a useless degree in media studies etc) sat at home in their mums houses or flats on a laptop  bashing out as much ‘content’ (they’ve got the cheak to call it news) as possible, and the ones that attract the most hype for the paper MIGHT be offered a paid position. 

Probably get 100 interns and every year get 1 job - and repeat the process every year. Free labour. The fashion industry is notorious for it. 

As a by product of such practices - are you going to attract geniuses? No - cos they’d be smart enough to work out that the model is a scam and likely wouldn’t do it! 

sounds like you've read The Huffington Post then.......