Suzuki Jimny

Wooder

Love ours and have done circa 100k miles in it now. Great off road and on all the journeys I've asked it to do. Oil and filter every 10k miles and everything is great.

I plan to only replace it only when its dead beyond repair Which at the current rate will be over 200k miles. It will also only be replaced with another, the only thing that I want in a newer one is A/C for clearing steamed up windows when you get back to it cold and wet from shooting as the heater is great but it does steam things up !

ATB

Matt

If you're thinking on a Jimny and are about to drop £9.5k on one, think on spending a little more and getting these guys to put one together for you. The low ground pressure version looks great, I even considered selling the landy to get one instead (especially if they start to really penalise diesel drivers).

Suzuki KAP Landmaster

1 hour ago, mick miller said:

If you're thinking on a Jimny and are about to drop £9.5k on one, think on spending a little more and getting these guys to put one together for you. The low ground pressure version looks great, I even considered selling the landy to get one instead (especially if they start to really penalise diesel drivers).

Suzuki KAP Landmaster

Not much of a challenge, driving on dry fields and tracks. My wee Kia picanto could do that, apart from the stream.

Miss mine a lot!! I would have another one purely for a shoot vehicle. The newer ones look much better at the front - bit more chunky etc. With the 15 plate one I think you'll get all the new kit on them including traction control which should make it better off road, too! Oh, nd the indicator stalk on the correct side lol. 

Enjoy it! Shame you'll have just missed the snow to have a play in!