Boris Threatens Reprisals Against Russia.

krugerandsmith

Boris Johnson says in the house that if it is proven that Russia was to blame for the assassination attempt on the ex spy ( Double Agent ) and his daughter reprisals would be taken against them.  It turns out according to the Daily Mail that the said repercussions will be ....... Non of the Royal Family will attend the World Cup.... My God how threatening. the Soviets must be shaking in their boots.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, krugerandsmith said:

Boris Johnson says in the house that if it is proven that Russia was to blame for the assassination attempt on the ex spy ( Double Agent ) and his daughter reprisals would be taken against them.  It turns out according to the Daily Mail that the said repercussions will be ....... Non of the Royal Family will attend the World Cup.... My God how threatening. the Soviets must be shaking in their boots.

could this be ww3 ?

19 minutes ago, Hamster said:

:lol::lol:

The West is making itself look ridiculous with all these absurd accusations against Russia, why would Putin want to assassinate a has been nobody AND his daughter ? Why would his enemies want it to look like he did ? ;)

This was my thinking, Boris blustering about 'robust' action. Like what ? :lol: oOOh world cup :lol:

My first thought was, mmm ex spy costing us money, dead weight ect, maybe causing us embarrassment perhaps.
Or maybe just a scapegoat for something.

One things for sure, if the Russians wanted him dead, he would be dead, accident style, and not poisoned like they got caught doing the last one !

My thinking is they could get to them any time, but leave some in countries like ours that will make a media storm of it to keep some on the edge in check.

I went to Cyprus last year on hols and on some pavement corners were spray painted pics of putin about 8" round done by stencil very detailed, talked to a taxi driver he said it's to remind them they are being watched.

very long reach if people are inclined to believe.

9 hours ago, BRYAN3 said:

Clintons enemies accidentally shoot themselves in the back of the head, twice.

On another matter re Russia, another chemical attack has apparently occurred in Syria. So more blame coming their way.

Another accidently dropped a massive barbell loaded with weights onto his own neck ... 

... days before he was supposed to give evidence against her I believe ... 

This is Litvinenko all over again.

Word is that episode cost the Country a small fortune in trade with and investments from Russia and the Governnent won’t want round 2.

It’s not an easy job being a politician - the actions of the Russians in question and who were bumped off were no doubt treasonous (on Russian soil) - I think if someone said Kim Philby has been found poisoned on a park bench in Russia, anyone over 60 in the UK would say ‘good’.

I just feel sorry for anyone else caught up - the attending police officer, the bloke’s family (who incidentally have all now died in various ‘unconnected’ accidents and mysterious circumstances).

The use of a nerve agent would almost certainly point to a state player and I would say that the high profile news coverage send a very load message to anyone considering betraying their country.  Or the newsagent noticed his lottery scratch card was a winner and said newsagent was a ex chemical weapons guy, who knows?

Anyone who thinks that the Russians (either the Russian State or Russian organised crime [if anyone can really tell the difference though, eh?]) aren't behind this need their bumps read.

I think we should have a poll of who regularly reads RT News and takes that and accepts that as their primary source of "news"? A couple of the posts on here indicate a deep love of Russian state propaganda.

1 minute ago, Mungler said:

Anyone who thinks that the Russians (either the Russian State or Russian organised crime [if anyone can really tell the difference though, eh?]) aren't behind this need their bumps read.

I think we should have a poll of who regularly reads RT News and takes that and accepts that as their primary source of "news"? A couple of the posts on here indicate a deep love of Russian state propaganda.

You have to ask yourself why ?
Why ,before an election, before the world cup ?
Why was he such a high priority after all these years?
Why administer a nerve agent in a city centre, with likely collateral injury and death ?
Has Salisbury been shut down to preserve further exposure, and gather evidence ?
Is the hospital under armed guard to prevent a follow up ?
Why the ultra fast accusation of Russia, before the cause was even identified ?
For all we know it could have been food poisoning or black mamba ! (Im joking)
Im no Russia fan boy , but its all very convenient to paint a picture of bad boy Putin, as Ukraine seizes Gazprom assets on its soil, and Syria grinds on.
If Russia is such an efficient killing machine, why so sloppy ?
Surely someone who goes to the trouble of administering a nerve agent in public, wouldnt be too bothered about putting a bullet into the back of someones head ?

It makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

You have to ask yourself why ?
Why ,before an election, before the world cup ?
Why was he such a high priority after all these years?
Why administer a nerve agent in a city centre, with likely collateral injury and death ?
Has Salisbury been shut down to preserve further exposure, and gather evidence ?
Is the hospital under armed guard to prevent a follow up ?
Why the ultra fast accusation of Russia, before the cause was even identified ?
For all we know it could have been food poisoning or black mamba ! (Im joking)
Im no Russia fan boy , but its all very convenient to paint a picture of bad boy Putin, as Ukraine seizes Gazprom assets on its soil, and Syria grinds on.
If Russia is such an efficient killing machine, why so sloppy ?
Surely someone who goes to the trouble of administering a nerve agent in public, wouldnt be too bothered about putting a bullet into the back of someones head ?

It makes no sense.

Correct. :good:

Anyone who considers main stream "news" on Russian/Syrian/Iranian/Venezuelan/ME/Etc matters as anything other than state sponsored propaganda needs their bumps read. 

ps. what does needs their bumps read mean ? 

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I would surmise it may well have been done as a warning to others.

Exactly. His whole family have been rubbed out and it sends a strong message to anyone thinking of doing similar in the future.

I don’t think Russia gives a monkeys what a small country on its way to exiting Europe will say or do. Alexander Litvenenko got whacked on the eve of the Russian World Cup bid and no one was left wondering who did it, having just necked a coffee with an old mate from his former days with the FSB, and look how badly that worked out for Russia. Not one monkey given etc.

Indeed, is there anyone here who thinks the FSB didn’t do over Mr Litvenenko?

If it’s big, grey, got flappy ears, tusks and a trunk then it’s most likely going to be an elephant; searching for a conspiracy involving a walrus in disguise riding a hippo - well, whatever keeps you off the streets :lol: