Which O/U do I buy, ATA or an old Miroku?

thompsn00

So as you all know I did buy the ATA, shot not much less then my normal score, gun handled really well and looks the part too, lots of people were asking about the gun and were surprised at the price! Overall I'm very very happy! And your right, the wood looks excellent too! Has a feel of quality at a bargain price! And with warranty included I really can't moan. If I do end up upgrading in the near future, I think I'll keep the gun and use it as a reserve! I was speaking to an instructor at the clay ground who says he uses one for lessons. He's had it a few months and has had plenty of cartridges through it and so far so good. 

19 minutes ago, thompsn00 said:

So as you all know I did buy the ATA, shot not much less then my normal score, gun handled really well and looks the part too, lots of people were asking about the gun and were surprised at the price! Overall I'm very very happy! And your right, the wood looks excellent too! Has a feel of quality at a bargain price! And with warranty included I really can't moan. If I do end up upgrading in the near future, I think I'll keep the gun and use it as a reserve! I was speaking to an instructor at the clay ground who says he uses one for lessons. He's had it a few months and has had plenty of cartridges through it and so far so good. 

I hope to pick up mine in a couple of days. I went for the adjustable. At my local shooting ground, six months ago, there was one (known of) now however, mine will be the seventh.