Yildiz Yildiz 20 gauge

Yildiz Yildiz

£350

20 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Folkestone , Kent
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
53028ae2-e29c-4e7d-a6db-4cd4f225da78 D38d43c1-b716-4c7c-bbf5-426bbccfb241 C6f0722d-63c0-4fcd-99aa-acdb40cc22bd

Description

Yildiz 20 bore in very good condition. Been used by my son only selling as he has now moved on to a 12 bore .comes with a full set of chokes and key.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

And damp got under the rubber .and effectively stained the stock darker .in an irreversible manner. ? 

Thanks very much most helpful comment . Why bother posting if you are not interested in the gun?

37 minutes ago, aka_t50 said:

Could you tell me what the lop would be to the start of the stain on the stock

Hi the lop would be 12 inches. Thanks. Nathan 

19 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

And damp got under the rubber .and effectively stained the stock darker .in an irreversible manner. ? 

I Disagree. It's not irreversible at all. I bought a gun with similar, if not darker staining due to the same cause and following some good advice on here, managed to remove all of the staining to produce a good overall oil finish. A bit of effort, but well worth it.

OB

45 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

I Disagree. It's not irreversible at all. I bought a gun with similar, if not darker staining due to the same cause and following some good advice on here, managed to remove all of the staining to produce a good overall oil finish. A bit of effort, but well worth it.

OB

Thanks ob its much appreciated I might give it a go and see how it turns out. Thanks. Nathan 

I imagine Ultrastu asked because he wanted to know if it could be removed and coloured back to normal. 

I was thinking the exact same question, and think it is a very helpful question, as I imagine some people would be put off if irreversible whilst they may be interested if easily fixed. 

34 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I imagine Ultrastu asked because he wanted to know if it could be removed and coloured back to normal. 

I was thinking the exact same question, and think it is a very helpful question, as I imagine some people would be put off if irreversible whilst they may be interested if easily fixed. 

34 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Hi if that was the case then I’m sorry for taking it the wrong way, but how it was worded came across as more of a negative comment. With regards to the stock  it would be a easy fix just needs a slight rub down and oil or wax finish applied,it has never really bothered me so I have never done anything about it. Thanks. Nathan 

I have a .410 yildiz. And love it. And have been hankering after a 20b ou. Without spending a lot of money. .yours seems a great price for a beautiful gun ..

The walnut on the yildiz guns always looks top quality. And a stain on the butt stock seems a shame. Hope it is possible to remove .? 

No offence intended. My first post was more of a fact finding question. 

Im a northerner and a bulider to boot. Subtlety isnt one of my strong points.