Fantastic service from the Air Gun Doctor

shawn9914

Hi All

I was setting my new scope up today fired 3 pellets then the HW 100 failed to fire just a thud from the gun, tried again but nothing tried again and again with no mag in but just a dull thud.

Rang a chap called Simon he owns a company called the Air Gun Doctor near Cannock its actually in the middle of Cannock Chase he said he would wait for me to get there bearing in mind this is a Sat afternoon. I got there and Simon set about stripping the gun turns out this second hand gun I had bought had been messed with before by some butcher. there was something wrong with the piston and another part Simon spent over an hour sorting it out even had to machine part of the gun to put it right gave it a full service all new seals etc etc.

The gun was set at 11.7ftlbs and it is a sweet as new it is a pleasure to shoot now I thought it was good when I got it but now I really now how a Hw 100 should be, A massive thank you to Simon the Air Gun Doctor I will never take my airgun any where else but to him in the future and he said it should be good now for 2 years average use.

Just thought I would share my experience from a very good guy and the price was good too

Cheers