DEL123

Sx4 or maxus

Hi folks, looking at getting a new gun in the summer. Was looking at the sx4 and the browning maxus, what's everyone's thoughtson these guns 

Personally I’d go for the maxus,

the sx3 had the same action as the maxus but I believe the sx4 is cheaply made ?

i may be wrong 

My mate has a Maxus they’re quality! 

I do like Berettas but tempted by the Maxus in camo when I change my semi auto in future :) 

1 hour ago, alastair0903 said:

Do the Winchester have speed load like the maxus yet or do you have to faff around loading the first cartridge ?

No they don't have the speed load feature. Nor the 12 bore SX3, the 20 bore SX3 does.

Speed load feature would decide for me. Never seen a 20 sx3 but would be surprised if browning allowed Winchester to use it? Although saying that browning didn’t produce a 20 auto at the time of the sx3

1 hour ago, BrowningDJC said:

Speed load feature would decide for me. Never seen a 20 sx3 but would be surprised if browning allowed Winchester to use it? Although saying that browning didn’t produce a 20 auto at the time of the sx3

The 20 did have it the 12 doesn't , I know because I owned a 20 and 12 bore SX3.

Maxus all the way.... I have a carbon maxus as a hide gun, it cycles everything I put through it even 21g loads..... I do look after it though!

tedly 

Out of the two , I would go with the browning ( can’t believe I said that 😂 ) 

i have had a play with both and just my opinion.

winchester

, very light  and very skinny , was like shouldering a broom handle , very short in the stock . Worked ok .

browning , 

felt like a proper bit of kit to be honest, good weight and well  balanced  , very smooth cycleing, 

, did have a premium feel to it , i

have heard reports the forends come loose , but what truth is in that I don’t know 🤔 ALL the ones I have see have been fine .

21 hours ago, Tedly47 said:

Maxus all the way.... I have a carbon maxus as a hide gun, it cycles everything I put through it even 21g loads..... I do look after it though!

tedly 

A very good auto the maxus - nearly as good as a beretta A400 Xplor 😂😂😂