synthetic stock 17hmr

kingsy18

12 hours ago, Graham M said:

I owned a CZ American several years ago and it was a joke as the first shot would be three inches off and then move across to a point where it would shoot consistently. Cool down and back to three inches off. I now have a 452 varmint  which is heavy, but very accurate.

Odd indeed, moderator?????

I, and many other people have CZ American and are more than happy with its overall performance and consistent/repeatable accuracy!

:good:

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:20, kingsy18 said:

Just sold my cz varmint 17hmr,now i,m looking for something new or maybe s/h with synthetic stock ,any opinions on what to get.Just want something lighter than varmint.

????????????

Do you have an issue with CZ, if not the answer is simple and already mentioned several times, CZ American!

12 hours ago, Dekers said:

Odd indeed, moderator?????

Thought so but have the same mod on the Varmint (SAK). Tried everything and in the end just gave up and sold it back to the dealer I bought it from (at a considerable loss) Turned me against 17s for quite a while until I saw this beauty.

CZ 452 3.JPG

• 1 month later...

I had a 452 & a 453 (set trigger), now i have a 455 which is lighter than the 453. The 455 has the stainless synthetic stock (black/green) which reduces weight and it seems to have a little more room for the trigger hand. I always felt a bit cramped with the walnut stocks on the 452/453.

I can thoroughly recommend the 455 with the black/green stock, it feels nice and tactile with a soft feel to it  unlike some synthetic stocks that seem hollow and hard.

ATB.