The Salisbury poison gas incident.

Retsdon

11 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

What a total load of bovine scatorum! Social media? Full of narcicissists, conspiracy theorists, and garbage!  No wonder the Left has jumped on that bandwagon!  You are truly deluded!

What stops you from giving it a whirl ? Have you browsed the net recently ? I mean outside your own comfort zone of cattle like regurgitation of state sponsored propaganda ? Social media is where independent information is available, not all of it true by any means but enough there to give you a better grasp of matters global. The term is woke, you prefer fast asleep, no problemo. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Hamster said:

You can do one coward. 

This is without doubt, the best forum I have ever been on! :) Anyhow...back to work....or am I in fact working......derderderdum derderderdum...... That's the opening few chords of the Twilight Zone....or is it? :ninja:

Just now, Scully said:

This is without doubt, the best forum I have ever been on!  Anyhow...back to work....or am I in fact working......derderderdum derderderdum...... That's the opening few chords of the Twilight Zone....or is it? 

I'd be inclined to agree with that, it is certainly close to being one of the best but losers who start getting personal with insults shall always be rewarded in kind, that's one of my missions in life. 

The plot thickens......it seems the police have opened a murder case relating to the death of Russian "business man" Nikolay Glushkov! It is reported he died from "compression of the neck"...........coincidence?

Edited by panoma1

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

I'd be inclined to agree with that, it is certainly close to being one of the best but losers who start getting personal with insults shall always be rewarded in kind, that's one of my missions in life. 

It's always good to have ambition and aim high. :good:

2 hours ago, pinfireman said:

Plonker! I do surf social media, and find that it,s full of unproveable garbage! There are still Flat Earthers on there! It,s where people like you go to make an allegation that is totally unproveable, and without evidence.  And they can hide there, beyond the reach of law.  

Whoa Whoa Whoa! I'm not having that, you tell me where the evidence is that the earth isn't flat :lol:

If it was, the sea would fall off it........:lol::lol:

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

Mission Impossible?:lol: Or implausible?

Can I suggest that anyone who thinks that governments don't lie to justify geopolitical / military policy read the following:

The incubator babies justification of Gulf War I. To summarise, PR company hired by Kuwait get a 14yr old girl to pretend to have been working in a hospital and gives testimony to having seen iraqi soldiers chucking babies out of incubators. All made up, but did the job of turning public opinion to supporting a war. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html

And then Assad using chemical weapons (conveniently justifying American bombing). Anyway, turns out was probably the rebels https://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

18 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I don't think anyone thinks governments don't lie, or spin as its sometimes called. 

Of course they lie, we all know that.  The point the examples try to make is that events are now created or manipulated to justify conflict. It's the size and consequence of the lie I was alluding to. 

30 minutes ago, treetree said:

Of course they lie, we all know that.  The point the examples try to make is that events are now created or manipulated to justify conflict. It's the size and consequence of the lie I was alluding to. 

I doubt that the UK government wants a conflict with Russia. 

Edited by ordnance

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

I doubt that the UK government wants a conflict with Russia. 

Probably not a direct conflict, but I get the impression that the prodding and poking of Russia that has been going on in recent years is being taken to the next stage. 

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

Why and how would it benefit the UK. ?

How does any war benefit any country? 

Doesn't seem to stop mankind's hunger for conflict does it? 

The winner might gain some territory, some resources, it might remove the threat of the other country doing it first. 

I don't know, why did the US go to Vietnam, why did Russia go to Afghanistan? 

A cynical man might think they just want to test their toys. 

7 hours ago, ordnance said:

Why and how would it benefit the UK. ?

It wouldn't and I don't believe the UK is courting war with Russia but it IS being sleep walked (by outside forces) into something potentially very dark. Logic says it won't be nuclear but too many Nato countries it seems are being manipulated against Russia. 

5 hours ago, Hamster said:

It wouldn't and I don't believe the UK is courting war with Russia but it IS being sleep walked (by outside forces) into something potentially very dark. Logic says it won't be nuclear but too many Nato countries it seems are being manipulated against Russia. 

Ye gods; your mind must be a sinister place full of plots and counter plots! Just get on with your life and enjoy yourself. 

Just had a thought. Do you mind telling me how old you are? 

Edited by Scully

Has anyone actually said the word ‘sheeple’ yet - I need it for a full house on my nut job conspiracy theory bingo card.

The 9/11 reference was a dead cert and got me my 4th corner...

Apparently I can win a snow globe containing a walrus in disguise on a hippo, or an elephant depending on your perspective.

Edited by Mungler

8 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Has anyone actually said the word ‘sheeple’ yet - I need it for a full house on my nut job conspiracy theory bingo card.

The 9/11 reference was a dead cert and got me my 4th corner...

Apparently I can win a snow globe containing a walrus in disguise on a hippo, or an elephant depending on your perspective.

Whatever floats your boat ..SHEEPLE ! :lol:

12 hours ago, Rewulf said:

How does any war benefit any country? 

Doesn't seem to stop mankind's hunger for conflict does it? 

The winner might gain some territory, some resources, it might remove the threat of the other country doing it first. 

I don't know, why did the US go to Vietnam, why did Russia go to Afghanistan? 

A cynical man might think they just want to test their toys. 

I think keeping the Russians busy, not in a land war, but in other ways such as reciprocal cyber attacks, is a thing worth considering......no country has challenged them militarily recently, because no one wanted to provoke them, the West has just conveniently ignored and turned a blind eye to Russia's military and cyber aggression, and it has emboldened them............I feel because no one has effectively challenged them, it's led to  "the devil making work for idle hands"......keep them occupied keep them out of mischief!

29 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I think keeping the Russians busy, not in a land war, but in other ways such as reciprocal cyber attacks, is a thing worth considering......no country has challenged them militarily recently, because no one wanted to provoke them, the West has just conveniently ignored and turned a blind eye to Russia's military and cyber aggression, and it has emboldened them............I feel because no one has effectively challenged them, it's led to  "the devil making work for idle hands"......keep them occupied keep them out of mischief!

Cyber aggression aside, which by the way BOTH of us do, what about OUR military aggression ?
We fueled the 'popular' uprising in Syria by supplying weapons and training to the  'opposition' ie, al quaeda offshoots like al nusra ect.
Im sure Assad is all the monster western media paint him to be, but hes also a Russian ally, so they prop him up with weapons and support, mostly with a mind to keeping their only Med port and strategic airbase.
So NATO arms the rebels, Russia arms the government, your first example of proxy war.
Or did you think all those TOW missiles,RPGs and millions of rounds of ammo get made in a shed in Raqqa ?
Meanwhile the country lies in ruins, hundreds of thousands dead, and the refugees flood Europe.
So we get the bill for supporting the war, the refugees, the terrorist attacks and all the aggravation associated.
The arms manufacturers have a another good year, and buy a new superyacht or private jet.
So how is that working out for the likes of you and me?

Rinse and repeat in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq (Why did we invade them again, oh yes WMDs ) , and coming soon to ..Iran,NK maybe, the arms manufacturers (Sometimes called the MIC) are a hungry beast, and need to be fed.
You can only keep upgrading your peace time arsenal to a certain point (the public who pay for it ,get emotional about it) so the dogs of war need to be let off the leash occasionally.
And if no one will oblige, and get the ball rolling, you have to make it happen some other way.
Thats not conspiracy theory, thats conspiracy FACT.