The Salisbury poison gas incident.

Retsdon

Agreed. On the sliding scale down, my next best guess was chummy was messing about with something from Porton Down and the black market, but the tenor of the conspiracy theorists is that we’re itching to pick a fight with Russia is absurd - this government turns on money and a dispute with Russia will hurt us financially (and enormously so). Indeed there is no evidence or logic to that proposition which makes it conspiracy and absurd.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all pointless, we can only form opinion on what we are told, then we are only told what the "powers that be" want us to know! So our opinion is alway only gonna be speculation!.......We are told it's the Russians, and of course all the information we are given indicates it was them!  The response we see from the Russians indicate they deny responsibility, but do nothing but muddy the waters and use a scattergun tactic of counterclaim...........so believe what you want, you and I are just mushrooms in this game!

Agreed, but even so we can make our own minds up on what is the most probable.

Whatever you make of the BBC it really is worth checking out their current and historic documentaries on Russia / Putin.

Indeed, you only have to look at the ever shortening list of people who have crossed or threatened Putin’s position to understand that that many people don’t die because of natural causes.

Well 

Just follow the money 

who gains 

at the moment Portland down serious amount of millions for a new chemical warfare research project 

sadly world politics is about money and to get near to the truth you will have to see who’s benefiting the most .....

for the conspiracy theories any of you that are on the button should be worried and looking over your shoulder or you could be the next at the end of the poison umbrella ??

all the best 

of

I think the announcement was Porton Down was going to get £10 million pounds of extra money. That’s nothing compared to what the nation’s gas bill is about to be and how that effects our balance of payments.

I bet the government would rather ignore the death - maybe they have ignored too many already and has to draw a line. What is clear is that we will lose out as a country but there are some things you can’t ignore no matter how much you might want to.

4 hours ago, Mungler said:

HOUSE!

!!

My comment "terrorists hiding in plain sight" was referring to the "friendly" rebels, white helmets and the many other Islamist inspired factions that the West considers as (allies) and with 95% probability arms one way or the other, these scum are responsible for using civilians as human shields preventing them from leaving for safer grounds meaning the casualty figures in liberating these towns from anti government forces runs into the thousands, I struggle to understand what causes you such smirk. 

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I think you will find there was a decent discussion and debate at the start, but when it became clear to me that the conspiracy theorists with their diet of Russia Today and ‘dark forces’ were absolutely searching for conspiracy and coukd just not accept the possibility that Putin (who is a gangster by any measure) was rubbing out  people who were very unpopular in Russia, then that’s when I gave up.

Simply not true and it shows yet again that you seek and find what you need to see in these kinds of debates. I haven't refuted the possibility (after all anything is possible), only disputed the probability which are vastly different things. Yes of course it is possible that Russia/Putin ordered this but I personally find other alternative explanations just as plausible. People keep saying Putin has form on this well so have many other governments, the notion that he miscalculated the fracas resulting from use of chemicals on British soil is ludicrous, why ? Because he also has form on being super intelligent by wrong footing his enemies time and again, it is just as plausible to suggest his enemies have much to gain from the current situation, do you really think he and his close circle would have missed this eventuality ? 

16 hours ago, Scully said:

Ok. Now I’ll ask you, as the other conspiracy conspirator doesn’t seem willing to answer. You seem pretty keen to criticise all those who ridicule what you claim to be facts, so tell us; what do you intend to do with all this information and the revelations you’re so intent to inform us we are all ignorant of, and whom do you intend to tell? Are YOU going to contact the media or the relevant authorities, or do you not have the courage of your convictions either? 

Even if I had evidence of sufficient magnitude to implicate entities other than Russia I wouldn't dare disclose them. Your statement is infantile in any case because this is clearly one of those matters where nobody but a very tiny group of people would know the absolute 110% truth, how on earth would I know ? I am participating in a thread discussing probabilities, not certainties. 

6 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Even if I had evidence of sufficient magnitude to implicate entities other than Russia I wouldn't dare disclose them. Your statement is infantile in any case because this is clearly one of those matters where nobody but a very tiny group of people would know the absolute 110% truth, how on earth would I know ? I am participating in a thread discussing probabilities, not certainties. 

No such number as 110%  ? 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Why, thank you very much. But. 

You just said its a 'discussion', you've not discussed, you've ridiculed and insulted people who have a different option to yours, an opinion you have deemed as harmless yet deluded, but now insinuate might be 'dangerous'? 

All I've said is you can't trust the government to tell the truth on certain matters, a fact that is easily provable. 

I thought better of you to be honest, but once you got the bit between your teeth, you went as rabid on it as any conspiracy theorist. 

Enjoy your day. 

:good:

Who knows? :no: As I've said before, we, the general public, are just mushrooms in a bigger game! :sad1:

19 minutes ago, Hamster said:

It's fake news :)

Or alternative fact. 

Whoops! Just realised that is another conspiracy theory :whistling:

Edited by panoma1

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I think you will find there was a decent discussion and debate at the start, but when it became clear to me that the conspiracy theorists with their diet of Russia Today and ‘dark forces’ were absolutely searching for conspiracy and coukd just not accept the possibility that Putin (who is a gangster by any measure) was rubbing out  people who were very unpopular in Russia, then that’s when I gave up.

Can you point to anyone who "could not accept the possibility" that Putin ordered this bloke to be nerve-gassed?  It's a possibility, sure. But as yet nobody has convinced me  - and from what I can see any of the others expressing doubts concerning Russian culpability - as to what a  logical motive might have been. Off the top of my head I can think of probably half a dozen reasons why it would have been a terrible idea, and not one on the plus side. So until there's some proper evidence or a plausible motive presented, I'll keep my powder dry and reserve judgement. The thing is that when somebody -  in this case the government - is breathlessly trying to sell you something without proper provenance sensible people treat their words with healthy skepticism. There's no  'conspiracy theory'  about  it .

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Can you point to anyone who "could not accept the possibility" that Putin ordered this bloke to be nerve-gassed?  It's a possibility, sure. But as yet nobody has convinced me  - and from what I can see any of the others expressing doubts concerning Russian culpability - as to what a  logical motive might have been. Off the top of my head I can think of probably half a dozen reasons why it would have been a terrible idea, and not one on the plus side. So until there's some proper evidence or a plausible motive presented, I'll keep my powder dry and reserve judgement. The thing is that when somebody -  in this case the government - is breathlessly trying to sell you something without proper provenance sensible people treat their words with healthy skepticism. There's no  'conspiracy theory'  about  it .

:good:Correct. 

Still, one of the averagely intelligent brigade is still bound to reply HOUSE and giggle his pants wet. 

2 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

And this is reliable? - they too have their own agenda and will only "leak" what suits them.

Well that's my exact point, we'll only ever hear the information that is released officially, unless there is a leak via wikieleaks, or many many other sources, each and everyone will have their own agendas, sometimes that agenda is even to release the truth, the point my post made is that no one other than the people involved in releasing the chemical weapon know with 100% who and why it was done, all the masses can do is take the information avalible and make their own minds up, mine is that Russia likely did it, as they would appear to have the most to gain and few others would with certainty gain much by fitting Russia up vs the risk, that said, I keep an open mind and wouldn't ridicule others with a different view point, governents have plotted and carried out other plots in the past.

17 minutes ago, Hamster said:

:good:Correct. 

Still, one of the averagely intelligent brigade is still bound to reply HOUSE and giggle his pants wet. 

Everyday I lament at my average intelligence and where it has got me so far. I so wish I could be like you and see the truth of the world and the dark forces at work everywhere :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

If you want a startling example of an infantile statement then you need look no further than your first sentence above! ‘Wouldn’t dare...!’ Worried you’d become the next victim? Good grief man; get outside for some fresh air and grow up. 

Your’re in a thread participating in a discussion in which I stated Putin was a gangster and you asked how I knew!!!! From this question alone it’s clear you’re inhabiting some planet other than your own; and you can’t understand why you aren’t being taken seriously?! 

17 minutes ago, Scully said:

If you want a startling example of an infantile statement then you need look no further than your first sentence above! ‘Wouldn’t dare...!’ Worried you’d become the next victim? Good grief man; get outside for some fresh air and grow up. 

Your’re in a thread participating in a discussion in which I stated Putin was a gangster and you asked how I knew!!!! From this question alone it’s clear you’re inhabiting some planet other than your own; and you can’t understand why you aren’t being taken seriously?! 

Did that lot sound right in your head as you were typing it ? Erase the average intelligence pretensions from your delusions draw if so. Your head works in a different way to mine (and many others here) that much is established, to keep going on and on with this childish turn of phrase of yours is embarrassing. The world (not yours, yours is perfect with just Russian gangsters) is full of gangsters,  all governments do bad things, many have mass murder on their hands, just grow up and accept that at least. 

45 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Did that lot sound right in your head as you were typing it ? Erase the average intelligence pretensions from your delusions draw if so. Your head works in a different way to mine (and many others here) that much is established, to keep going on and on with this childish turn of phrase of yours is embarrassing. The world (not yours, yours is perfect with just Russian gangsters) is full of gangsters,  all governments do bad things, many have mass murder on their hands, just grow up and accept that at least. 

You what?

I didn’t see Teresa May take a $100 million back hander out of a state energy deal or have Corbyn murdered before the last election outside the Houses of Parliament on the 1 day all the CCTV in a 1 mile radius was being serviced?

To say all world leaders do bad things and that Putin is no worse is rather insulting to the leaders of the free world.

Oh no, that’s right - we’re not free are we?  We’re all sheeple and all elections in the democratic west are pre-fixed by the illuminati and only you can see it because our media is beIng controlled by aliens....

Edited by Mungler

4 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Well 

Just follow the money 

who gains 

at the moment Portland down serious amount of millions for a new chemical warfare research project 

sadly world politics is about money and to get near to the truth you will have to see who’s benefiting the most .....

for the conspiracy theories any of you that are on the button should be worried and looking over your shoulder or you could be the next at the end of the poison umbrella ??

all the best 

of

I think this is true! We will never be told so the only chance we will ever have to establishing the truth...........maybe............is to follow the money!

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Let me slow down the rotation of the planet a bit so you can hop on board, look, when you made the puerile statement : 

"what do you intend to do with all this information and the revelations you’re so intent to inform us we are all ignorant of, and whom do you intend to tell? Are YOU going to contact the media or the relevant authorities, or do you not have the courage of your convictions either? " 

there can be no meaningful answer because I had already stated I didn't know and had no information, only thoughts and deductions based on events past and present. In other words to be in possession of "information and revelations" I'd have to be someone else, someone who knows, an operator either on Putin's side or the side of his many enemies secret agents. In that scenario, which your average intelligence couldn't quite stretch to, YES I absolutely would be worried of becoming a target. 

11 minutes ago, sierra 11 said:

Vladimir Putin wins by big margin "

"

We will never be told so the only chance we will ever have to establishing the truth...........maybe............is to follow the money! "

Vlad's just hit the jackpot............:yahoo:

•  

I too could win any lottery, if I controlled the draw and the only numbers in the tombola box.......were my numbers! Lol!