Retsdon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

Let me slow down the rotation of the planet a bit so you can hop on board, look, when you made the puerile statement : 

"what do you intend to do with all this information and the revelations you’re so intent to inform us we are all ignorant of, and whom do you intend to tell? Are YOU going to contact the media or the relevant authorities, or do you not have the courage of your convictions either? " 

there can be no meaningful answer because I had already stated I didn't know and had no information, only thoughts and deductions based on events past and present. In other words to be in possession of "information and revelations" I'd have to be someone else, someone who knows, an operator either on Putin's side or the side of his many enemies secret agents. In that scenario, which your average intelligence couldn't quite stretch to, YES I absolutely would be worried of becoming a target. 

•  

Eh? I think you may be losing the plot. You ridicule us in equal measures because we ridicule your suggestions that everything is a plot of subterfuge that you claim we’re ‘sleepwalking’ into, yet now claim you ‘don’t know, and had no information’ but ‘only thoughts and deductions based on events past and present’! ? 

What do you think ours are based on, job creation schemes? !! It’s a good job you aren’t working for either side; methinks you may crack following a severe talking to, never mind pillowcasing! 

Regarding slowing down the planet a bit, by all means crack on....if it helps you get on. ?

1 minute ago, Ttfjlc said:

I was hoping after reading all 10 pages of this thread to learn whether Putin was a Jedi Master or Sith Lord, talk about disappointed. :sad1:

According to some it’s more likely to be a Sith Lord sponsored by Western dark forces who are all ultimately controlled by an illuminati conspiracy.

Take your pick - anything that is remotely possible is favoured above the probable, so go mad with your possible version of events :lol:

17 hours ago, Scully said:

If YOU really care about your cause and are convinced of your facts and the validity of your cause then do something about it. Until then you're just another 'conspiracy conspirator' worthy of the ridicule you attract. 

It's just a discussion about a news item for Pete's sake. No need to get personal.

8 hours ago, KB1 said:

Scully the Bully

It’s a forum; I haven’t said anything I wouldn’t say to a persons face. But if that’s how I’ve been perceived then that’s me definitely out. 

I apologise, but I genuinely don’t believe I've been anymore scathing than others in this thread.