Retsdon

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Quite. We agree. I'm happy to reserve judgement as to to who was responsible. You think it was the Russians. Fair enough - that's your prerogative. I think differently. All I'm saying is that at this point, unless there is evidence being withheld and the fact of that evidence existing being withheld, then all anyone has is 'I think'. And while that might be good enough on the Pigeon Watch off-topic forum it's a ****  poor way to run a government.

Agreed. But that doesn't make it a conspiracy. Don't forget to let us all know how you get on with responses from the relevant government dept'/media corporation. 

Edited by Scully

47 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Demonisation and isolation of Russia, this is all part of the payback for many years of Western humiliation and designs on future geopolitical alliances and even possible conflicts, in many ways it's a feeble gesture of threat. Feeble just about sums it up. :yes:

Corbyn tried and got slaughtered (this is how the deep state functions), msm is complicit in MIC matters. Not convincing I'm afraid. Corbyn, as someone else pointed out, isn't a serious politician but an old style protestor. If he can't get it done in the position he now holds then he never will. 

No meaningful opinion either way, on balance if I were a betting man I'd throw a tenner on Russia receiving more "equal" scrutiny than others. They ( Russia ) must be shaking in their boots.

Highly improbable, assumes the policeman helped himself to the remains. Knowing quite a few ex coppers that's the most logical explanation you've stated in this entire thread. 

It's called delirious dysfunction brought on by a super naive persona And you'd know all about delirious dysfunction wouldn't you. :ninja:

20 minutes ago, Scully said:

Agreed. But that doesn't make it a conspiracy.

There's a long running conspiracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo in which Britain, as America's poodle, will doubtless play its part, particularly when the cold winds of post-Brexit isolation begin to rattle the windows. I keep posting these Putin links because I hope people will listen to the man. He talks like an adult talking to adults. When was the last time you heard that from any of our politicians?

3 hours ago, mick miller said:

From what I have heard reported that's exactly what's now happening. Samples are being to the OCPW. Your post does undermine the assumptions by many on this thread that this is an internal job to finger or smear the Russians though doesn't it? It also contradicts the baseless hypothesis that the 'information has been available to all for years, so it could have been anybody' doesn't it. So which is it? Internal job, given that up till a few days ago that information was sparse? Or likely Russian in origin, given that they developed it, had the information, had a genuine grievance against someone they consider a traitor and substantial previous for bumping people off in other countries.

If you have a sample it' is entirely possible to have that analysed and work out the constituent parts. It's also entirely possible to identify fingerprints in the make-up of that sample that can point toward an origin. As I said, I'm not a scientist but these techniques are established and widely understood by others who are. Of course, if you don't have a sample because the information is sparse, it's not so easy. But fortunately, or unfortunately if you live in Salisbury, we do now have a sample.

Duh.

:good:

3 hours ago, Scully said:

? I can assure you I haven’t got any toys to throw out of my pram even if I owned one! I’m perfectly relaxed; I just find you hilarious beyond belief. 

Russian state sponsored doping in sports.....conspiracy? ? 

By the way, you still  haven’t answered the questions I raised. No rush. ?

Aimed at Hamster....."Social media platforms? Are you for real? That,s the origin of "fake news"! Any silly bleeper can post on there (and do!)

Edited by pinfireman
Wrong target

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

Demonisation and isolation of Russia, this is all part of the payback for many years of Western humiliation and designs on future geopolitical alliances and even possible conflicts, in many ways it's a feeble gesture of threat.

Corbyn tried and got slaughtered (this is how the deep state functions), msm is complicit in MIC matters.

No meaningful opinion either way, on balance if I were a betting man I'd throw a tenner on Russia receiving more "equal" scrutiny than others.

Highly improbable, assumes the policeman helped himself to the remains. 

It's called delirious dysfunction brought on by a super naive persona :lol:. Sorry just too good an opportunity to miss. 

Are you still getting all your "evidence" from Facebook? Wow! Why didn,t MI6 think of that..

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

This somehow feels appropriate

queenliz.jpg

Why?

4 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Are you still getting all your "evidence" from Facebook? Wow! Why didn,t MI6 think of that..

Why?

Are you getting yours from the main stream media ? They don't lie do they. 

13 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Aimed at Hamster....."Social media platforms? Are you for real? That,s the origin of "fake news"! Any silly bleeper can post on there (and do!)

Classic response of the scaredy pants who'd rather wallow in comforting lies than entertain even the possibility that his is a deluded fake world. Social media is full of substantiated real world articles with articulately argued assertions and deductions and multiple angles, it also contains plenty of photographic evidence, nobody is forcing anyone to stick to a given narrative (unlike the established news networks), it is left up to you to make your own judgements and conclusions.

45 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

There's a long running conspiracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo in which Britain, as America's poodle, will doubtless play its part, particularly when the cold winds of post-Brexit isolation begin to rattle the windows. I keep posting these Putin links because I hope people will listen to the man. He talks like an adult talking to adults. When was the last time you heard that from any of our politicians?

I'll try and watch these when I have some time. 

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

Ok. Again, don't forget to let us know how you get on with your revelations to the media etc. :good:

37 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Classic response of the scaredy pants who'd rather wallow in comforting lies than entertain even the possibility that his is a deluded fake world. Social media is full of substantiated real world articles with articulately argued assertions and deductions and multiple angles, it also contains plenty of photographic evidence, nobody is forcing anyone to stick to a given narrative (unlike the established news networks), it is left up to you to make your own judgements and conclusions. Oh the irony. 

I'll try and watch these when I have some time. Good idea, cos  they don't lie do they? 

Edited by Scully

How can people rush to blame anyone, where there is as yet no real evidence? Since when, in the absence or real evidence,  was "it was most likely to be..." sufficient to accuse, judge and sentence anyone? 

What a terrible state of affairs when the leader of the opposition is jeered and shouted down for asking to see some evidence. 

I'm not saying it was or wasn't the russians, how could I know.  What I do know is that after  the 2002 dodgy dossier the led to our ill fated involvement in Iraq, we should all be holding our government to account and demand to see proof before they march us off again to a nightmare scenario. 

10 hours ago, Retsdon said:

So you won't even view these  awkward texts in the originals then?.... If you want to maintain credibility, I wouldn't brag about it if I were you.

Engage and refute!

It’s not me you have to convince cos I don’t care; I just find this amusing. 

But to be fair, we’ll do a deal. when you let us know how you get on with alerting the media and relevant authorities about your revelations, and asking what they intend to do about it, then I’ll read your YouTube footage. Deal? 

There is no ‘holding my breath’ emoticon, which is relevant as I won’t be. ?

7 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

He was Jeered by his own party as well.

It’s shown the world that Corbyn is a weak leader on the world stage - the BBC even had Kinnock junior on the this morning digging Jezza out for being such a monumental plumb.

Hang on, Ive just created my own conspiracy - it was May, to undermine Jezza.

As with Litvenenko they pieced it all together with cctv and traced it back to two FSB operatives - have a quick read of this: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/21/key-findings-who-killed-alexander-litvinenko-how-and-why

This is the acid test for the conspiracy loons - do you beilieve the Russian state ordered the killing of Alexander Litvinenko- simple yes or no please.

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

This is the acid test for the conspiracy loons - do you beilieve the Russian state ordered the killing of Alexander Litvinenko- simple yes or no please.

Yes.. probably, and I say probably because in things like this 100 % surety is really not do able .

But I know where youre leading with this, 'so they did it this time too' ?

Ill be honest, I never paid much attention to Litvinenko at the time, I simply wasnt that interested.
However, I reopened my file on it :lol: when Salisbury kicked off.

A lot was made of the polonium attack because ,quite rightly, isotopes can be traced back to certain dates and reactors.
And the polonium supposedly recovered from Litvinenko traced back to a Russian reactor.
The problem is , at the time, Russian polonium was commercially available, its used in a variety of things in industry, it gives off a faint light and some heat, around the time of the assassination ,it was possible to buy a commercial fan in the US that contained enough polonium to give 10 lethal doses to a human, it cost $300.
Shocking you might think, but unless you swallow the stuff, its relatively harmless, you wouldnt swallow the contents of your LiPo phone battery would you, or the bleach under your sink ?
Personally, I believe the clowns who killed Litvinenko, messed it up, they gave him too much, so he died a lot quicker than the slow death of cancer that was anticipated, arousing suspicion, they also constantly opened the container with the polonium solution, irradiated themselves and everywhere they went, planes, trains and automobiles !
Leaving a trail anyone with necessary equipment could see.

The difference between the 2 incidents is the kicker.
There was a clear reason for Litvinenkos killing, and that was to send a message to the real thorn in the side of the Russian government- Berezovsky.
At the time, they didnt want to kill Berezovsky, just make him STFU, by scaring him, eventually it seems they had to be rid of him whatever.

With Skripal, the motive is just not present, Im not going to keep going over old ground, but the grounds of 'The Russian MO ' only really apply to the botched killing of Litvinenko.
And Skripal to all intents and purposes was nobody.
The novochok evidence, really holds no real weight it was the Russians either.
If Porton Down says it was definitely made in Russia, what sample have they to compare it to ?
To say the Russian government did it because novochok 'comes from Russia' is to insinuate no novochok exists without being under control of the Russian government.
A statement made plainly false by the fact that Porton Down has some to compare the Salisbury sample to, also a statement the Russian government could hardly claim to be true, given the often chaotic break up of the USSR.

Edited by Rewulf

Mr Speaker, Honourable Members. With regard to my recently proposed Bill on the  Psychometric testing of firearm and shotgun certificate applicants, I draw your attention to the recent publication of a discourse which took place on an Internet Forum. I am confident that members of the House  having read the 6 pages, (to date, ) will offer their full support to my proposal of strengthening the additional safety screening that my proposed Bill will ensure.

Leonard Spock. Independent Member for Little Gigglesham.

happy0188.gif   happy0188.gif

4 minutes ago, sierra 11 said:

Mr Speaker, Honourable Members. With regard to my recently proposed Bill on the  Psychometric testing of firearm and shotgun certificate applicants, I draw your attention to the recent publication of a discourse which took place on an Internet Forum. I am confident that members of the House  having read the 6 pages, (to date, ) will offer their full support to my proposal of strengthening the additional safety screening that my proposed Bill will ensure.

Leonard Spock. Independent Member for Little Gigglesham.

happy0188.gif   happy0188.gif

I was waiting for someone to say that :lol:

But 'alternative thinking' is what pushes us forward, rarely backwards.

Pss ,Ive heard some people still believe in sky fairies too, and some place called heaven :lol:

'alternative thinking"

Agreed. But as we've already had the altered image of a 91 year old woman as a contribution, I'm just waiting for Teresa May to appear in a Leopard Skin bikini, Trump in a Mickey Mouse costume waving an AR15 and Putin on a skateboard  crossing Tower Bridge and I shall hide my shotgun certificate before "THEY" demand it's return.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

Don’t start that one....please. ?

Ill get the new thread started ? :yahoo:

4 minutes ago, sierra 11 said:

'alternative thinking"

Agreed. But as we've already had the altered image of a 91 year old woman as a contribution, I'm just waiting for Teresa May to appear in a Leopard Skin bikini, Trump in a Mickey Mouse costume waving an AR15 and Putin on a skateboard  crossing Tower Bridge and I shall hide my shotgun certificate before "THEY" demand it's return.  :lol:

Its just ' Part of the rich tapestry of multiculturalism and diversity' embrace being different :lol:

22 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Suicide ?

Highly doubtful, surely he wouldnt have took his daughter out ,and possible innocents ?

I did look at the possibility he might have had a sideline in dodgy arms dealing, and might have exposed himself to something accidently, but ruled it out.

13 hours ago, Hamster said:

Classic response of the scaredy pants who'd rather wallow in comforting lies than entertain even the possibility that his is a deluded fake world. Social media is full of substantiated real world articles with articulately argued assertions and deductions and multiple angles, it also contains plenty of photographic evidence, nobody is forcing anyone to stick to a given narrative (unlike the established news networks), it is left up to you to make your own judgements and conclusions.

I'll try and watch these when I have some time. 

What a total load of bovine scatorum! Social media? Full of narcicissists, conspiracy theorists, and garbage!  No wonder the Left has jumped on that bandwagon!  You are truly deluded!