Browning 525 12 gauge

Browning 525

£825

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Doncaster , South Yorkshire
Over and Under, -, -, 32" barrels

Description

I’m selling my browning 525 with 32” barrels as I am giving up shooting It’s in fantastic condition and still very tight I’ve hardly put anything through it to be fair It comes with a full set of chokes and red dot sight. I’ve always cleaned it after every session

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Ianb4310. Message them here

View the full article

11 hours ago, ianb4310 said:

It’s a trap gun 

Says on gunwatch it’s multi choke, it also has a Schnabel forend so I reckon it is a Sporter. It doesn’t say what the chokes are so it might have been Teagued I suppose? Either way it’s a damn good price for a 525 32”. If I’d have some space in my cabinet I’d have gone for it in a heartbeat.

steve

There are markings on the barrel, you might have to take it apart to see them. Sometimes it clearly says in lettering “proofed for steel shot”, others will have a small fleur-de-lys symbol alongside the other marks (various other proof marks and numbers like 12-76 showing its 12 bore and 76mm chambers).

10 hours ago, JamesH said:

There are markings on the barrel, you might have to take it apart to see them. Sometimes it clearly says in lettering “proofed for steel shot”, others will have a small fleur-de-lys symbol alongside the other marks (various other proof marks and numbers like 12-76 showing its 12 bore and 76mm chambers).

I can’t see that written on it but it does say special steels ?