ActionMan Moneysupermarket ad

Smokersmith

Still got mine from when I was a kid, my son finished with them a good few years ago, they're waiting to be passed to my nephew. When I was getting them out of my mums attic a few years ago all the internal rubber connectors had gone in the bodies. There were arms/legs everywhere, I used some small gauge bungee to repair them all.

9 hours ago, Ricko said:

Still got mine from when I was a kid, my son finished with them a good few years ago, they're waiting to be passed to my nephew. When I was getting them out of my mums attic a few years ago all the internal rubber connectors had gone in the bodies. There were arms/legs everywhere, I used some small gauge bungee to repair them all.

Perhaps one of the grenades had detonated in the box.

10 hours ago, Scully said:

I'm old; mine had painted on hair, not the 'felt' type. I can remember every uniform and piece of equipment they had. 

Mine had the fuzzy hair, but no gripping hands or eagle eyes, The hands were hard plastic and one was pointing a finger and the other looked like it should be holding a sandwich. 

59 minutes ago, walshie said:

Mine had the fuzzy hair, but no gripping hands or eagle eyes, The hands were hard plastic and one was pointing a finger and the other looked like it should be holding a sandwich. 

? Yeah, mine had the same hands. I was well envious when a mate brought his round with grippy hands. 

We used to launch ours from the attic window, strapped to parachutes we had found while ratching about on the MOD range. It wasn’t very successful and more than one lost a limb. 

On 13 March 2018 at 22:02, Ricko said:

Still got my ones and all their kit. Hang on to them,  I take my boy to the local toyfairs and it's shocking to see how much all that original  palitoy gear goes for.

And there's me thinking what a stupid, pathetic advert it is, why on earth would a load of daft toys my children played with persuade the masses to use Money Supermarket.

But having read the comments above, I realise that those of my children's age have become today's target audience.

I'm obviously too old for this world !!

1 hour ago, CharlieT said:

And there's me thinking what a stupid, pathetic advert it is, why on earth would a load of daft toys my children played with persuade the masses to use Money Supermarket.

But having read the comments above, I realise that those of my children's age have become today's target audience.

I'm obviously too old for this world !!

And how many Herberts buy their car insurance in order to get a "limited edition" cuddly toy or a pair of cinema tickets?:rolleyes:

There are still loads of people that are happily parted from their money!:lol:

On 13/03/2018 at 21:16, mr smith said:

Just watched it,spent my time going had that,had that and that and so on.

Exactly what I did, my brother had the motorbike and side cart, I was never allowed to play with that. But I’m not bitter, much.

Great advert.

Mick