Not the best of days

team tractor

Nath your as mad as a plate of Badger,s ,rest the blooming thing.You only got 2 hands n no spares m8.I had 3 months off when my left hand got pulled through a poultry skinning machine and saw my own bones not a nice experience and a pig when cold or wet .Take it easy and try and let it recover a bit ,i know your a workaholic but be careful atb Iain

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Lovely mate, I've watched some of your posts and you do some lovely work :good:

Cheers :) our job is high reward but **** money.

you can’t take it with you anyway so it’s nice to leave behind beautiful work .

35 minutes ago, clakk said:

Nath your as mad as a plate of Badger,s ,rest the blooming thing.You only got 2 hands n no spares m8.I had 3 months off when my left hand got pulled through a poultry skinning machine and saw my own bones not a nice experience and a pig when cold or wet .Take it easy and try and let it recover a bit ,i know your a workaholic but be careful atb Iain

I normally have a day off :) 

i had 3 days holidays last year ;) 

Ditchman will be on here soon and it will go somewhere along the lines of 'yue shudda wrapped a rag around ut and gaffa tape'

Anyway,ouch.I started out as a cabinet maker and 2 days after leaving school the boss cut 3 of his fingers off on a radial saw,hated using that machine after that.

8 hours ago, SPARKIE said:

jeez nath time to stop playing with ya wood and get a paper round... I keep telling ya this your too accident prone to play with machines.

its not just machines .... he is not much safer just walking about. we will have to get him that bubble wrap play sute and gloves now of a zorb

or i bet he will do this

17 minutes ago, PPP said:

I can’t eat now either...

18 minutes ago, PPP said:

I can’t eat now either...

oops sorry ;) 

8 minutes ago, Scully said:

Gordon Bennet! That’s gonna stop you picking your nose for a while. 

Here’ s wishing you a speedy and full recovery. 

Cheers dude :) 

5 hours ago, team tractor said:

Cheers dude :) 

:) Haven't been called 'dude' for a while. It's the nerve endings which take the most to heal, and in cold weather it can hurt.  It's been 18 months since I did mine and I still have no idea where it is when I stick it in my ear or up a nostril! It is of little value as a ******** stimulator now as I can't feel a thing! Lets see if that gets through! :yes:

Quick edit....it did! :whistling: Sorry mods. 

Edited by Scully

56 minutes ago, Scully said:

Haven't been called 'dude' for a while. It's the nerve endings which take the most to heal, and in cold weather it can hurt.  It's been 18 months since I did mine and I still have no idea where it is when I stick it in my ear or up a nostril! It is of little value as a ******** stimulator now as I can't feel a thing! Lets see if that gets through! 

Quick edit....it did!  Sorry mods. 

As long as you partner can!:yes:

2 hours ago, victorismyhero said:

Owwwwwwwww.

I have a spindle moulder in my workshop that gets used "now and again"......but everything is shoved through on a power drive.. Im too much of a coward to get my fingers any where near one of them sharp spinny things

I use a power feed constantly. I was all guarded up. It went through a gap luckily as my hand didn’t fit

10 minutes ago, old man said:

I have the additional Staffordshire anaesthesia standing by Nath, 4 X 2. Shout if desperate.

I had 6 injections as she started trimming and I said ouch. She said “ nurse we need more” lol

3 hours ago, Zetter said:

Blimey Nath hope you feel better soon that looks grim. I still finished my Brie and Bacon roll though  

Hope it was nice ;)