Telford is the New Bradford then.

TIGHTCHOKE

21 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good grief when will it ever end, how do these men justify their actions?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford

And how do those that cover it up in the police and social services justify their actions? Well, actually we know that one it's the dark side of political correctness. Justice for all, with all treated equally under the law is dead.

Compare the coverage and declarations from public figures there has been for the MeToo and other campaigns with the coverage and declarations this has received.  Then read the testimony of these girls and compare it to what happened at shall we say the extensively covered Presidents Club dinner and recall the ensuing outrage.  Think about it, and use it.

Yes, I seen something about this on the news this morning, there was some woman saying something along the lines of “we must understand there are cultural differences” what! so its ok for them to abuse young white girls because of their culture? Most of them were born in this multicultural, integrated country (not) called the UK.

Thus far we have had Rotherham, Rochdale, Keighley, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Oxford, Bristol, Newcastle and Telford.There is a common thread of victims, perpetraors and modus operandi in all cases. I think it would be naive to think that there are not more. London, Birmingham, Manchester? Knowledge of and condoning of these vile actions must go to the very top in those that are charged with protecting society and its vulnerable members. It's time this particular swamp was drained nationally. 

2 hours ago, TriBsa said:

And how do those that cover it up in the police and social services justify their actions? Well, actually we know that one it's the dark side of political correctness. Justice for all, with all treated equally under the law is dead.

Yes indeed, how those that failed to investigate and support must struggle to sleep at night.

1 hour ago, yod dropper said:

Compare the coverage and declarations from public figures there has been for the MeToo and other campaigns with the coverage and declarations this has received.  Then read the testimony of these girls and compare it to what happened at shall we say the extensively covered Presidents Club dinner and recall the ensuing outrage.  Think about it, and use it.

I quite agree, there is no parity.

10 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

Thus far we have had Rotherham, Rochdale, Keighley, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Oxford, Bristol, Newcastle and Telford.There is a common thread of victims, perpetraors and modus operandi in all cases. I think it would be naive to think that there are not more. London, Birmingham, Manchester? Knowledge of and condoning of these vile actions must go to the very top in those that are charged with protecting society and its vulnerable members. It's time this particular swamp was drained nationally. 

I should think it entirely possible that this sort of repugnant behaviour is present in most large towns.

1 hour ago, yod dropper said:

Yep, this is in a totally different league to the "copping a feel" Presidents club dinner. I imagine this will get about about 100th of the coverage that that received!

The truth is that in places like Rotherham the same systematic exploitation of vunerable young women still takes place but the perpetrators are smarter now and more selective regarding the age of the victims. The victims will still be very young and vunerable, but at age 16 and one day its perfectly legal, apart from giving them vodka and drugs of course.

If anyone believes that anything has been stamped out or that 'leopards  change their spots' they are deluded.

Telford  grooming gang was brought to court 3 YEARS ago, but  strangely did not merit national news coverage, especially from the BBC?  This did not bring an end to grooming in Telford! When questioned by a journalist earlier this week, the Chief Constable said it was "old news!" It is quite clear that the authorities, namely police and  social services across Britain have been ordered top at best, keep quiet, at worst to sweep this under the carpet!  Let,s review where this has happened over the last 30 YEARS!   Rotherham, Keighley, Bradford, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Blackburn, Carlisle, Blackpool, Peterborough, Newcastle, Oxford Aylesbury,  Telford.....and do not think it ends there! It is happening in every town and city in the UK! But it is being kept very quiet...... we must not question ethnic diversity!  Remember recently, Naz Shah, MP for Bradford, said that enough  has been said about these "sluts" and it,s time to move on.....these sluts are our children, not a few, but thousands of them. 

Remember these kids when you next vote in local, or council elections! Time to put an end to all this...............

3 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

The truth is that in places like Rotherham the same systematic exploitation of vunerable young women still takes place but the perpetrators are smarter now and more selective regarding the age of the victims. The victims will still be very young and vunerable, but at age 16 and one day its perfectly legal, apart from giving them vodka and drugs of course.

If anyone believes that anything has been stamped out or that 'leopards  change their spots' they are deluded.

Correct! I live in South Yorkshire, it is still going on! Police investigations are continuing in Rotherham (but very slowly!)

Edited by pinfireman

The Telford Chief Copper says the Papers are overdoing it numbers wise whilst Nazir Afzal (Rochdale Chief Prosecutor) says the numbers so far are the tip of the iceberg.  I'm minded to go with Mr Afzal, he's not afraid to say what he sees and knows to be true.

The people behind and those supporting the feminist inspired MeToo type campaigns seem more interested when the perpetrators are powerful, rich, white men.  Somehow, a bit of knee touching warrants more outrage than a girl being continually raped, being prescribed the morning after pill a couple of times a week for 3 years, a couple of terminations and being taken back out for yet another rape hours after one of these.  I'm staggered which has gained more traction.  

3 hours ago, TriBsa said:

I can see how the police, in particular, just get intimidated by the scale. Its like trying to widdle on a forest fire and the officers know that they have not got the support from upstairs. These are tough realities when you know their community will close ranks against you and throw false allegations about you around like confetti to discredit you.

These are not the sort of people to put their hands up to it 

I've lived in the Middle East (for most of the year) for the last 15 years. My immediate neighbours where I stay now are from Tunisia, Saudi, Palestine, India, Norfolk, South Africa, Pakistan,  Korea, and Cornwall. For what it's worth, I'd say that only the South African ( and possibly the Korean) would make the change to living in Britain without inevitably moving the culture towards their own cultural perspective. It would be like making me a Saudi citizen. I can live here, and actually get on fine with people, but if you want me to call it my home then I'm going to want to change it to something more familiar. That's just how it works.

48 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

I've lived in the Middle East (for most of the year) for the last 15 years. My immediate neighbours where I stay now are from Tunisia, Saudi, Palestine, India, Norfolk, South Africa, Pakistan,  Korea, and Cornwall. For what it's worth, I'd say that only the South African ( and possibly the Korean) would make the change to living in Britain without inevitably moving the culture towards their own cultural perspective. It would be like making me a Saudi citizen. I can live here, and actually get on fine with people, but if you want me to call it my home then I'm going to want to change it to something more familiar. That's just how it works.

Unless I have read this the wrong way,I can't believe what your saying.:no:

4 hours ago, old'un said:

Yes, I seen something about this on the news this morning, there was some woman saying something along the lines of “we must understand there are cultural differences” what! so its ok for them to abuse young white girls because of their culture? Most of them were born in this multicultural, integrated country (not) called the UK.

|It appears that as we now live in the multicultural society that we voted for, and this is just cultural differences we should celebrate it?

22 minutes ago, Howling Hound said:

|It appears that as we now live in the multicultural society that we voted for, and this is just cultural differences we should celebrate it?

Jog my memory for me, when did we ever get a vote on becoming multicultural?

12 hours ago, Howling Hound said:

I'm not sure but I feel that I am constantly told I did. Been a crusty old dinosaur who is totally out of touch I probably forgot due to my age.

That makes two of us then. We just don't understand modern politicks?

Someone is ticking the boxes for us methinks.

Edited by old man

18 hours ago, old'un said:

Bliar's attempted Utopia!

13 hours ago, Howling Hound said:

Only the good bits please.

13 hours ago, TriBsa said:

Jog my memory for me, when did we ever get a vote on becoming multicultural?

Good old Uncle Tony Bliar was elected and brought all of the "wonderful multi-culturalism" in.