Telford is the New Bradford then.

TIGHTCHOKE

22 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good grief when will it ever end, how do these men justify their actions?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/12/1000-children-victims-worst-uk-abuse-ring-telford

Allah told them to.............?

17 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I've lived in the Middle East (for most of the year) for the last 15 years. My immediate neighbours where I stay now are from Tunisia, Saudi, Palestine, India, Norfolk, South Africa, Pakistan,  Korea, and Cornwall. For what it's worth, I'd say that only the South African ( and possibly the Korean) would make the change to living in Britain without inevitably moving the culture towards their own cultural perspective. It would be like making me a Saudi citizen. I can live here, and actually get on fine with people, but if you want me to call it my home then I'm going to want to change it to something more familiar. That's just how it works.

Are you condoning this outrage?

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Bliar's attempted Utopia!

Only the good bits please.

Good old Uncle Tony Bliar was elected and brought all of the "wonderful multi-culturalism" in.

Much as I agree with you, this all started back in 1948, after the doors were flung open to "Commonwealth" citizens, particularly after the  division of the Indian sub-continent...............many of todays perpetrators were born here, some third generation! Yet they have NOT integrated, and never will.

17 hours ago, Retsdon said:

What is it you don't understand?

It seems to me in your last sentence, you are condoning this as its just a cultural difference,should you not abide by the laws of the land you live in.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, if that's what it is.:no:

1 hour ago, pinfireman said:

Much as I agree with you, this all started back in 1948, after the doors were flung open to "Commonwealth" citizens, particularly after the  division of the Indian sub-continent...............many of todays perpetrators were born here, some third generation! Yet they have NOT integrated, and never will.

You may well be correct, I was born a little later!:rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, besty57 said:

It seems to me in your last sentence, you are condoning this as its just a cultural difference,should you not abide by the laws of the land you live in.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, if that's what it is.:no:

It most certainly is a cultural difference.  That's my point - only the Korean would be able to make the move to the UK without bringing an entirely incompatible alien culture along with him. But it's too late now.  The horse has bolted.

On 3/15/2018 at 14:57, TriBsa said:

Thus far we have had Rotherham, Rochdale, Keighley, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Oxford, Bristol, Newcastle and Telford.There is a common thread of victims, perpetraors and modus operandi in all cases. I think it would be naive to think that there are not more. London, Birmingham, Manchester? Knowledge of and condoning of these vile actions must go to the very top in those that are charged with protecting society and its vulnerable members. It's time this particular swamp was drained nationally. 

Watch 'Three Girls' that was on the BBC recently, the list of places shown in the end credits where this grooming and abuse has occurred makes your list, sadly, look like a drop in the ocean.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08rgd5n

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Bliar's attempted Utopia!

Only the good bits please.

Good old Uncle Tony Bliar was elected and brought all of the "wonderful multi-culturalism" in.

Well they had to get voters who don't know Labour's ruin-us history from SOMEwhere. :sad1: