Daihatsu Terios 2005

dk6052

Helping my sister to sell her car and thought it a good idea to post it on here as it could be used as a shooting bus.

2005 Daihatsu Terios, almost 12 months MOT, just ticked over 100k, 1.3 petrol automatic, 5 door, load of work done last year, body work is a bit worse for wear in places hence asking price of £850 ono.

Car is located in Derby, I'll do my best to answer any questions.

car8.jpg

ar9.jpg

car5.jpg

car1.jpg

car1.jpg

car6.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car7.jpg

not having a go at anyone in any shape or form .........

way too many times there are vehicles advertised on the net be it on here or other sites and you get replies along the lines of " just what I want but too far " or something on those lines ...........

personally I don't see distance as a problem if its a vehicle you want .....

I have on more  than one occasion travelled to get the right car

on 1 trip I went from newcastle to London to look at a range rover that was meant to in mint condition [ spoke to owner on phone numerous times] only to find out when I got there and test drove it find that the gearbox was goosed the rest was like the guy said mint but you've got to be prepared to walk away .

the guy asked me to bid him on it but I took the hit of £100 that it cost there and back and left it only to go back down a fortnight later to buy a grand Cherokee [ not the same guy ] and it was mint in every way I taxed and insured it online on my phone there and then and drove it back

so in my opinion distance is not really a problem if its what you want

49 minutes ago, hodge911 said:

way too many times there are vehicles advertised on the net be it on here or other sites and you get replies along the lines of " just what I want but too far " or something on those lines ...........

on 1 trip I went from newcastle to London to look at a range rover that was meant to in mint condition [ spoke to owner on phone numerous times] only to find out when I got there and test drove it find that the gearbox was goosed the rest was like the guy said mint but you've got to be prepared to walk away .

the guy asked me to bid him on it but I took the hit of £100 that it cost there and back and left it only to go back down a fortnight later to buy a grand Cherokee [ not the same guy ] and it was mint in every way I taxed and insured it online on my phone there and then and drove it back

I couldn't agree more, just time wasters,

2 hours ago, hodge911 said:

I can’t drive ( hospital orders)  

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

Deposit paid today ;) 

dk6052 

your sisters a pleasant person. I’m excited now :) 

hello, well done TT,  i have one in 55 plate, you might find 1st/2nd a bit low but it moves well in top, oh and 4 wheel drive needs using now and again to keep it working, only ever changed 2 tyres and battery, with just over 40,000 and FSH, happy motoring:good: 

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, well done TT,  i have one in 55 plate, you might find 1st/2nd a bit low but it moves well in top, oh and 4 wheel drive needs using now and again to keep it working, only ever changed 2 tyres and battery, with just over 40,000 and FSH, happy motoring:good: 

Cheers. It’s corroded a bit but solid. It’s a £800 car that’s really tidy inside and almost fresh mot . Can’t wait to get it home . 

On 3/25/2018 at 15:21, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello TT, ooppss i was thing gears when i just noticed its an automatic:rolleyes: