Nothing last time

team tractor

11pm last night we had about that and it was snowing hard and really expected to see a foot of snow in the yard this morning but appears very little fell after midnight as it is laying about 4 inches now. Be gone tomorrow but might just be around long enough to cause chaos in the morning.  I plan going out with the decoys but will wait until after 10am because the A5 will be mayhem and I have to cross it somewhere.  Hope the op went well TT.

15 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

11pm last night we had about that and it was snowing hard and really expected to see a foot of snow in the yard this morning but appears very little fell after midnight as it is laying about 4 inches now. Be gone tomorrow but might just be around long enough to cause chaos in the morning.  I plan going out with the decoys but will wait until after 10am because the A5 will be mayhem and I have to cross it somewhere.  Hope the op went well TT.

I’ll know Tuesday thanks nev. forecast all day on bbc and heavier this afternoon apparently. 

I really need to get out to find the munty tracks . I keep hoping for snow and now I’m stuck in the house.

lovely job on the knives by the way ;) I’ve only just seen them .

Edited by team tractor

10 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

What they say at the Hosp? 

Be fine when healed with full use? I hope so mate

They bend and I can feel everything. More damage than first thought but it’s sown up now. 

Im missing the nail bed so they’ve wrapped the skin over resulting in shorter fingers apparently. 

The weirdest thing is the time off . Could be 2-3 weeks. That’s 3 years for me

35 minutes ago, team tractor said:

They bend and I can feel everything. More damage than first thought but it’s sown up now. 

Im missing the nail bed so they’ve wrapped the skin over resulting in shorter fingers apparently. 

The weirdest thing is the time off . Could be 2-3 weeks. That’s 3 years for me

Trust me people who rush back often end up with the long term damage. 

Hope you can manage to take 2-3 weeks to properly mend mate. 

Deligate !!  I was going to say point the finger ..but maybe not:lol:  You've got a good crew of lads and dad will step in when necessary so as Lloyd says, don't going messing, let them fingers heal properly.    I know, I know, your a hands on type of guy but sometimes we have to step back a pace for a while.

10 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Deligate !!  I was going to say point the finger ..but maybe not:lol:  You've got a good crew of lads and dad will step in when necessary so as Lloyd says, don't going messing, let them fingers heal properly.    I know, I know, your a hands on type of guy but sometimes we have to step back a pace for a while.

I know mate. My lads are excellent and I trust them but it’s hard to sit back. 

I think i drive them nuts 

15 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Last night i went out to see what the noise was and it was hail stones in the wind woke u this morning and lucky if there was a inch of snow laying  since breakfast it tried to snow all days with heavy flurys but all the roads etc are cleared 

My daughter is just about to play in it :) 

her first proper snow as she’s only 2

Well at least my daughter had fun :) 

D379F243-727B-43C4-8B8E-09D95E304CF0.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Better to sit back and heal for three weeks than 

disregard the surgeons advice and mess it up totally 

i bet it makes you as mad as a snake when you give advice and then they don’t take it and then you have to fix it 

hope your fixed soon 

All the best 

of 

I know what you mean of .