Roll on summer....

Walker570

...I am sat here in my office and looking out at about 4 inches of level snow in the yard and a howling freezing north easterly wind and decided it was indoor play, so I started to tidy up a bit and came across this photo of 'better' times taken about 20 years ago after a morning on the stubbles. Cannot recollect how many the dogs picked but it was one of those perfect days where pigeons just closed their wings and plummeted into the decoys.  Roll on summer.............

There again I might just venture out tomorrow:yes: weather looks good.

2013-02-25 23.37.11 (668x800).jpg

Edited by Walker570

10 hours ago, Walker570 said:

...I am sat here in my office and looking out at about 4 inches of level snow in the yard and a howling freezing north easterly wind and decided it was indoor play, so I started to tidy up a bit and came across this photo of 'better' times taken about 20 years ago after a morning on the stubbles. Cannot recollect how many the dogs picked but it was one of those perfect days where pigeons just closed their wings and plummeted into the decoys.  Roll on summer.............

There again I might just venture out tomorrow weather looks good.

2013-02-25 23.37.11 (668x800).jpg

Lovely looking trio of dogs Walker , just seen the weather and by Wednesday or Thursday this currant cold weather will be in the history books and it should be dry and in double figures :yahoo: