Just a thank you for good customer care

Walker570

I called in the Air Arms stand at the Shooting Show and asked if I could buy a new rubber ring/seal which fits in the 10 shot magazines of the AA200.  I said I had two boxes of these rubber rings at home but non of the thickness the AA ones had.    The person I spoke with told me they were special to them and if I would send a stamped addressed envelope tothe company he would send a new ring by return.  I only got around to doing this last week and sure enough the ring arrived by return.  No charge. Have to say it is nice to know we still have some companies in the UK who appreciate their customers.  

Many thanks AA for two great rifles, AA200 and TX200 as well.

Edited by Walker570

The AA200 is useful when a quick series of shots needed, eg in a large shed with barn pigeons, but I prefer my TX200 it is so accurate and out to 40yrds deadly on magpies, jackdaws and crows also barn pigeons when you know you have just the one chance.  I have not had it 12 months yet and it has accounted for almost 200 magpies and over 150 barn pigeons.