Racist or not racist.

Rewulf

I know a lad - rough, thick, naughty boy with nothing to do except hang around on the streets - and his mate an equal no hoper, got attacked by a gang of 10 Asian lads. The Asian lads killed the lads mate and battered the lad. He clobbered one with a brick and the Asian lad died. The whole gang got less than 10years between then and the white lad got 5 for his racially motivated assault. Yet in reality he was just defending himself. Apparently the Asians who started the attack weren’t racially motivated ?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, grrclark said:

All of which is hugely disappointing to hear.

It may well be worth making a freedom of information request to the relevant forces and ask what the statistics are for race/hate related crimes and if they record the ethnicity/race of the perpetrators and victims.

Having now been retired for a number of years I personally do not want the Hassle - but it does"twist my melon" when I see folks disputing it happens.   Sadly PC and the snowflakes appear to have the upper hand at the moment.

Our police forces are no longer headed by police who have risen through the ranks on merit as good coppers. Today they are politically appointed managers who have been on all the right PC courses and tick all the right PC boxes. The dogma of multiculturalism must be upheld and believed in. They refuse to accept any evidence to the contrary. Only whites can be racist, and no other group be it racial or religious can be.

Here is a shocking example of denial from one at the very top:

Indeed, Scotland Yard was worse at safeguarding children at risk of child sexual exploitation and rape than it was 12 months earlier, according to a report published in November.

Described by sources at Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services as the “most damning review” in the watchdog’s history, it revealed that Britain’s biggest police force failed to properly handle 90 per cent of child protection cases.

Challenged over the concerning report, Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida **** claimed the issue of grooming gangs was hundreds of years of years old, and suggested the apparent increase in offences could be a result of “raised awareness”.

“I don’t think this was a phenomenon invented in the last few years – it really wasn’t – it has been part of our society for probably centuries and centuries and centuries,” she claimed.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/03/17/child-sex-offences-soar-khans-london/

In my view the problem here has little or nothing to do with racism.  It is a simple lack of policing and a proper justice system.  We spend more on police - and they have larger, newer and more upmarket cars to cruise the motorways.  We see more and more locally where when they are called they are 'too busy' to attend because they have 'paperwork' to do.  There is very little confidence the police will do anything active in anything but the most serious cases.

If you do speak to a policeman, they are usually miserable claiming lack of funds, no point in arresting people because they get let off by the courts.  And yet they will spend fortunes investigating cases where the suspect is dead (e.g Ted Heath alleged paedophile misdemeanors) where there is no chance of a conviction because Ted Heath is now dead - and it actually seems that the main accuser was making it up all along.

It seems to me that we need a 'back to basics' approach where police do what the public wants in policing neighbourhoods and reducing burglary, violence, vandalism and maintaining law and order, not collecting offences (traffic offences etc.) that bring in income.  That is not to belittle traffic policing, but people want to feel safe in their homes, and not have their cars vandalised, stolen, houses and gardens broken into etc.

Similarly, the justice system needs to get real (read tough) and jail offenders (not 'community service' where they can survey for further crime).

Then the 'jail' need to be a tough regime.  It makes me sick when jails are full of illegal phones, drugs, TVs and video games, ability to smoke where and when wanted and evn use social media to post pictures of what an easy life they get!  I have never understood why it costs more to keep someone in prison than in a room in a 5 star hotel.

Rant over :yahoo:

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

In my view the problem here has little or nothing to do with racism.  It is a simple lack of policing and a proper justice system.  We spend more on police - and they have larger, newer and more upmarket cars to cruise the motorways.  We see more and more locally where when they are called they are 'too busy' to attend because they have 'paperwork' to do.  There is very little confidence the police will do anything active in anything but the most serious cases.

If you do speak to a policeman, they are usually miserable claiming lack of funds, no point in arresting people because they get let off by the courts.  And yet they will spend fortunes investigating cases where the suspect is dead (e.g Ted Heath alleged paedophile misdemeanors) where there is no chance of a conviction because Ted Heath is now dead - and it actually seems that the main accuser was making it up all along.

It seems to me that we need a 'back to basics' approach where police do what the public wants in policing neighbourhoods and reducing burglary, violence, vandalism and maintaining law and order, not collecting offences (traffic offences etc.) that bring in income.  That is not to belittle traffic policing, but people want to feel safe in their homes, and not have their cars vandalised, stolen, houses and gardens broken into etc.

Similarly, the justice system needs to get real (read tough) and jail offenders (not 'community service' where they can survey for further crime).

Then the 'jail' need to be a tough regime.  It makes me sick when jails are full of illegal phones, drugs, TVs and video games, ability to smoke where and when wanted and evn use social media to post pictures of what an easy life they get!  I have never understood why it costs more to keep someone in prison than in a room in a 5 star hotel.

Rant over :yahoo:

Surely it has something to do with racism if the police can find the manpower to investigate some attacks and not others. 

1 minute ago, walshie said:

Surely it has something to do with racism if the police can find the manpower to investigate some attacks and not others. 

Perhaps indirectly, but I think it is more about them not having the confidence to gain convictions (which could be for racism related reasons I suppose) than direct racism by the police.  I have to say that my own knowledge/experiences locally are not necessarily well suited to commenting about policing in more racially mixed areas, as our rural area has less mix.

Round here they are notoriously reluctant to act when the travelling communities are involved ...... because the chances of getting any conviction (or even anyone turning up at court) are minimal.

But wait, we can't have a problem because we have Police and Crime Commissioners elected to ensure  "that local police meet the needs of the community". A fine idea that was, not. It just became in the main a political bunfight between useless LibLab Con  apparatchiks at £70,000pa+ each. If anything the service is now worse with their oversight . 

The problem is, if Notts police go round and arrest the girls involved in Mariams assault and subsequent death (It would be called murder if the assailants were white)
The neighborhood would probably go up in smoke.
Thats why they are still walking around, getting their story straight ,and deleting all their social media histories.

58 minutes ago, walshie said:

You mean they only have the manpower to investigate racial attacks by whites, surely no  , THAT  would be racist would it not ! :rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Round here they are notoriously reluctant to act when the travelling communities are involved ...... because the chances of getting any conviction (or even anyone turning up at court) are minimal.

Of course ,as above, hard target.
Can you see  a couple of bobbies turning up to arrest or investigate a camp full of travellers, theyd be eaten alive.

My three penny worth, it matters not a monkey's about any ethnicity, everyone deserves the fullest protection of the law.

Start to define who should be protected or not and the slope is very steep?

The law truly seems to have become a small horse like creature of immense stubbornness?

7 hours ago, panoma1 said:

I notice in the local newspaper whereas at one time when reporting on a crime, the newspaper would give a description of the alleged perpetrators, for example police are searching for two black, (or Asian) males early twenties etc etc.......lately they print, that the police are looking for two men in their early twenties or maybe ever two white men in their early twenties! Other than this no longer, as a matter of course do they refer to a suspects ethnicity!

It appears it's no longer acceptable (politically) for the media to refer to a suspects ethnicity, unless they are of white European appearance! It's about the media using, or being used? As a vehicle to censor what information the general public hears in order to control us into accepting a new order......the one that they determine is now acceptable.

I also notice a proliferation of adverts on TV and in the media showing mixed race families and single sex relationships..... which is also about the media using or being used? To censor the information they release in order to influence and control the way the public think! 

Or maybe I am just another conspiracy theorist?

+1

30 minutes ago, Howling Hound said:

I am a white, healthy, middle aged, law abiding, self-sustaining male, who cannot claim to be a victim of anything (except life and the wife). I will probably soon be facing a new government, Is there any hope for me, or can I claim to be in a minority.

You can probably plead insanity

8 minutes ago, amateur said:

I am a white, healthy, middle aged, law abiding, self-sustaining male, who cannot claim to be a victim of anything

For goodness ake don't let the tax man find out; they will be after you - you are their prime source of revenue to pay for all the 'others'.

52 minutes ago, Howling Hound said:

I am a white, healthy, middle aged, law abiding, self-sustaining male, who cannot claim to be a victim of anything (except life and the wife). I will probably soon be facing a new government, Is there any hope for me, or can I claim to be in a minority.

A white privileged, cisgendered, heterosexual man like yourself will be carted of to the gulags for 're-education' if  Agent Cob ever gets a sniff of power.

Edited by poontang

8 hours ago, panoma1 said:

I notice in the local newspaper whereas at one time when reporting on a crime, the newspaper would give a description of the alleged perpetrators, for example police are searching for two black, (or Asian) males early twenties etc etc.......lately they print, that the police are looking for two men in their early twenties or maybe ever two white men in their early twenties! Other than this no longer, as a matter of course do they refer to a suspects ethnicity!

It appears it's no longer acceptable (politically) for the media to refer to a suspects ethnicity, unless they are of white European appearance! It's about the media using, or being used? As a vehicle to censor what information the general public hears in order to control us into accepting a new order......the one that they determine is now acceptable.

I also notice a proliferation of adverts on TV and in the media showing mixed race families and single sex relationships..... which is also about the media using or being used? To censor the information they release in order to influence and control the way the public think! 

Or maybe I am just another conspiracy theorist?

You are quite correct!

7 hours ago, Retsdon said:

No, there's definite 'grooming' (for want of a better word) of people's perceptions and language by the mainstream media. I don't visit the UK that often these days, and when I do I' find myself shocked at how people I've known for years and years will have changed the way they speak about certain topics. Like they don't say so and so's 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend', they say 'partner'  - presumably to leave you guessing as to so and so's sexual orientation. And they'll even correct you if you use either of these words yourself. it's incredible. 

For once, we agree!

6 hours ago, grrclark said:

All of which is hugely disappointing to hear.

It may well be worth making a freedom of information request to the relevant forces and ask what the statistics are for race/hate related crimes and if they record the ethnicity/race of the perpetrators and victims.

A waste of time.............you will only get what they want you to see. Their "interpretation" of a hate crime!

8 hours ago, figgy said:

If it was one race of girls which has attacked a girl of another race its a racist attack in my book.

Have to disagree.

Just because they are of difference races does not make it a racist attack.

If the attack is motivated by race then that defines racism. 

An example might be If football hooligans fight but happen to be of different race then the motivation is not racism.

Kids get bullied and it' nothing to do with their or their attackers race.

If the poor girl that dies had happened to be gay too would that make it a homophobic attack?

I'm a firm believer that political correctness has gone mad and taken over common sense and decency.

"Reverse racism" is definitely an issue too.

Edd

1 minute ago, haynes said:

Surely If a crime is committed then it needs attention. In this case, race aside, a girl was kicked and punched and eventually died from her injurys.  Someone needs to be up in court on a murder/ manslaughter charge. Doesn't matter about race. 

She was attacked 4 months ago, by the same girls, and absolutely jack happened. 

I'm sure at some point, one or more of them are going to answer to this, when the police can figure a way of doing it without causing a riot, but that isn't really the issue. 

Why the double standards? If you or I commit a crime we will answer for it in double quick time. 

Because of the ethnicity of these girls, the authorities are tip toeing around them. 

The other day I mentioned the 2 18 year old boys who made racist comments at a Notts University, they spent 36 hours in police custody as soon as it was reported, immediately thrown out of uni, and charges pending. They didn't pussy foot around with them did they? 

If it had been a physical attack they would probably still be in the cells now. 

Sounds like many people don’t understand the definition of a race crime or a racially motivated attack.

If a black girl attacks a white girl (or the other way around) it is not ‘automatically’ racially motivated. If a black girl attacks a white girl after shouting, “You white cracker bitch”, then the attack is racially motivated. You need to establish the intent and motivation, the colour of skin is not of primary concern.

As a white man, if I ran into a crowd and punched two blacks, a Pakistani, three white lads and an Aussie, how many race crimes have been committed?*

*Nobody knows because I haven’t told you why I did it.

19 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Sounds like many people don’t understand the definition of a race crime or a racially motivated attack.

If a black girl attacks a white girl (or the other way around) it is not ‘automatically’ racially motivated. If a black girl attacks a white girl after shouting, “You white cracker bitch”, then the attack is racially motivated. You need to establish the intent and motivation, the colour of skin is not of primary concern.

As a white man, if I ran into a crowd and punched two blacks, a Pakistani, three white lads and an Aussie, how many race crimes have been committed?*

Sounds like you've lead a sheltered life. 

I didn’t know that the gang that attacked the girl were all black - that snippet wasn’t reported on the BBC news broadcasts I saw.

Consequently I had gone to work assuming ‘must have been white gang given the circumstances’ and which is probably what the BBC journos were aiming for.

That being said, whenever I hear of young men involved in shootings in London I automatically think ‘Operation Trident’.

Is that conditioning on my part, racism or common sense? Put another way, if the victim is gunned down at 2 am in Tottenham and has a foreign name is it wrong to assume what is statistically odds on to be right?

Following on, I never quite ‘got’ the fuss about stop and search or profiling at airports. Isn’t that just playing the odds? If you’re looking for people carrying knives do you spin the 80 year old coming out of church or take a look at....

40 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Is the Aussie an Aborigine?