NV query ?

Phil9

Hiya guys I posted a few weeks ago about my archer NV not shooting right on my air rifle.. Well after your replies, I sorted the parallax out and found at 10-15 yards it was shooting 1"low and at 20-25 yards was shooting 0.5" low,,, but when removed its shooting bang on out to 35yards??? Any ideas??

Phil you seem to having a few problems with your set up. 

I can't understand why, I keep coming up with some conclusions but dismiss them due to possibly sounding rude.

I have used an ARCHER now for some years and not had any issues that you mention. 

I wish I could help.out more. There is a shoot st catton Derbyshire this coming Sat if you could get down I will Try and sort somthng out  or at least see what the problem is. 

Hiya dougy I'm gutted now as I'm working this Saturday ? As I would of 100% had a drive down..to try and sort the issue,,making it more aggravating that you have plenty experience with the archer,, I haven't had it long so not fully upto speed with it. Thanks very much for the offer tho mate very much appreciated ?

As Dougy has said i myself has used an archer for yrs its an add on it wont alter your zero in any way i assume you doing the zeroing  in the dark as daylight will burn out the lenses if you have sorted out the parallax out then you might not be mounting it square on the back of the scope what scope are you using has it got side or front parallax on it