Gamebore Wild Game Cartridges.

Just been looking at cartridges prices and Clarks Of Walsham were advertising Gamebore Wild Game 12b 30gm 6s at £179.04 a thousand , these were on special offer and they will deliver any quantity over 500 for £10.00 , seem a good offer to me , might try a few slabs while they are on the cheap side .

Have anyone tried these cartridges ? I did hear they were very much like Clear Pigeon .

6 hours ago, HW95J said:

Are these Clear Pigeon but for export or something along those lines? I think I remember a previous post on them and there was German on the box... 

Jagtpatron, which I think is Swedish ?

Clear case plastic wad No6 shot 30gms. At a decent price.

Edited by redial
Omited a word

32 minutes ago, HW95J said:

Managed to find the original post: 

And you're right, it's something other than German. Google seems to bring up Danish? 

Anyone else heard of these being more widely available outside the UK?

THANKS for the information , the ones they were advertising were in 30grms , weather they still do them in 32grms ,that I couldn't tell you .

42 minutes ago, HW95J said:

Managed to find the original post: 

And you're right, it's something other than German. Google seems to bring up Danish? 

Anyone else heard of these being more widely available outside the UK?

They won’t be be much use in Denmark now as all lead free and they are trying to stop plastic wads being used and produced within 3 years

i bought a slab from clarkes of walsham  recently they were 32gm #6 when i got them home i looked at the batch number on the box and compared it to the batch number on a slab of clear pigeon carts guess what they were identical so yes they are clear pigeon only difference was the colour they were transparent light blue, also some of them were rusty so i took them back and got the money back hope this was helpfull