CZ  CZ 527 American .17 Hornet

CZ  CZ 527 American

£720

.17 Hornet Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Bolt Action
Img_6628 Img_6633 Img_6634

Description

This rifle is 2.5 years old. It comes with a Swift moderator and has fired about 300 rounds. The scope is a Bushnell Legend 4.5-14x44. I've kept all the brass and it comes with 100 rounds of Hornady Varmint and 2 5-round magazines. This rifle groups half an inch at 100 yards and easily shoots vermin at 200+ metres.

I'm selling as I need a .22 for controlling the rabbits around the farm, my cabinet isn't big enough for more rifles and this rifle is too nice a rifle to be treating in this manner. It is in great condition, a few marks here and there from going in and out of a cabinet but a fantastic rifle and calibre capable of controlling all vermin. The rifle is worth £800 new and the scope is worth over £200.

The rifle is in N Yorkshire near Northallerton. I'm home most weekends and the rifle can be tested in the field nearby.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article