Browning 425 Grade 1 12 gauge

Browning 425 Grade 1

£775

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Over and Under, -, -, 30" barrels
20180325_165021 20180325_164641 20180325_164709

Description

For reluctant sale is my Browning 425 Grade 1.

This has been well looked after, cleaned after every outing and is great condition. The pictures do not do the wood any justice!

There is just one minor blemish (approx 3mm - yes, I am that fussy but want to ensure I'm giving an accurate representation) on the forened where it was hit by a piece of clay. It is barely noticeable unless you are looking for it.

Gun is for sale with the the original black Browning case and 5 chokes. If I get full asking price, I will also include five extended chokes.

Great gun at a good price!

SCG holders only please. I can end more pictures via email if needed. Just drop me a PM.

Thanks for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member 4eyes. Message them here

View the full article

Not sure on age. I've had it 5 years if that makes a difference, but it is certainly well looked after. 

It is a right handed gun but the cast is only ever so slight. 

I have more pictures if anyone want them. Happy to email as they are high quality and too big to attach here. Not sure how to resize them whilst still maintaining quality. 

Edited by 4eyes
Added extra pictures available.

The date stamp MX makes your gun made in 2003 which for a browning is no age at all .I have a 325 made in 19 81 and it looks mint just like yours. 

the dent in the wood (if you can call it that) is easily removed i could do it in a heart beat so don't worry about that it's fine.

Edited by steveshoots
more detail

41 minutes ago, steveshoots said:

The date stamp MX makes your gun made in 2003 which for a browning is no age at all .I have a 325 made in 19 81 and it looks mint just like yours. 

the dent in the wood (if you can call it that) is easily removed i could do it in a heart beat so don't worry about that it's fine.

Thanks for checking. Quite a few views and a few enquiries so far...