Home made bsa bullpup

Ultrastu

12 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Think its done .just need a sling fitted next  

IMG_20200602_202345.jpg

Looks smart that mate, I was thinking it looked chunky, but it looks right when your lad is holding it,  smaller scope might help?

22 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

This pup will be spot on for him..as long as we can figure out a rest for the forend to take the weight 

Trigger sticks? They are really good if your in the hide.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys im really pleased how its turned out  .i was gonna add a camo patten to the grey  but i cant find my camo paints .any ways i really like it as is.so its staying .

I fitted a sling .and it feels really comfy on the shoulder .kids like it too .

The ergonomics feel great to me .

I re fitted the action back in the stock.and the first 5 pellets (jsb exact ) went through 1 tiny hole at 25 yds spot on zero where i left it .

That never happens when a gun has been out of a stock .

This scorpion t10 was obviously  a very accurate gun .just wearing a naff mk3 scorpion stock .this bullpup configuration has breathed new life into an excellent gun .i can see this getting a lot of use over the years to come .

I just hope the poor sod who traded it in for id guess £200 didnt walk out of the gun shop with a **** gun ? that leaks and is only half as accurate as this scorp.

IMG_20200602_220529.jpg

Now you see what the small platform in front of the trigger guard is for  .

The scope is a hawke 4-12 x 40 map 6 

Perfect mag and spec for a 177 exact zeroed at 35 yds sub 12 .with a 2 inch bore height. It took me ages to find one .

But this has been in my scope stock pile for a couple of years waiting for a bullpup to go on .

Cheers mice .

But I feel that would be a waste of my time . Hah. 

Thing is bsa could EASILY  still make this based on the scorpion se .with a gauge on the  end of the air tube and an extended breech block for the scope .

Simple trigger linkage and sell it for the same price as a normal scorpion (around £580 )and make a mint i think .

Crikey they made the jsr for £ 360 

If they can do that why not make these pups for £400 and steal some trade from smk and kral etc .

You've done a cracking job there, sir. That's a really nice gun. Its looks born out of functionality as well as aesthetics, excellent stuff. I think it's very difficult to make a bullpup look good; the design and style just doesn't help to make them good looking as well as balanced, but yours works a lot better. The rear and butt are particularly well done. Really impressive. I'm glad you finally got the image in your head into real life! Worth the wait, I hope!

Thanks very much .

It claimed its first scalp this eve.

A squirrel that came to my bird feeder .

15 yds and a jsb exact and it didnt stand a chance. What was good, is that i took the shot standing , free hand and the gun balanced very well making the shot easy  .

Edited by Ultrastu

My daughter and i sat waiting for barn owls this evening. And a couple of small rabbits were playing peekaboo out the long grass around 25 yds away .this kept us entertained while we waited .

She shot her first rabbit this eve.with the t10 bullpup ..

She waited and waited for the perfect shot listening  to my advice and when the ideal shot presented she took it .

23 yds and the pellet placement couldn't have been any more perfect 10 /10.

She shook like a leaf for 5 mins afterwards. But is very pleased with herself .running the whole host of emotions (as it should be) .needless to say im very proud and over the moon .

We also got to see the barn owls and a little owl too.

So the rabbits were left out on the top of a tractor under the owl box for there night time snack.

IMG_20200606_230944.jpg