Meatballs

ShootingEgg

So I decided to make use of some rabbits I  got last weekend. Have a spong hand mincer from the 70's so decided to put it through, then bough some pork mince to go with it. 

I have mixed it with basil, coriander, pepper, fresh garlic, half an onion and an egg to bind it all. 

Then once ready im going to wrap it around a bit of mozzarella and fry them up. 

Something a little different for the bunnys I got. 

Edited by ShootingEgg

Sounds good.

I find adding white bread with no crusts and soaked in milk helps to lighten up meatballs.

Also, if making a tomato based sauce, I normally add anchovies and plenty of bay leaves as well. 

That's about the limit to my meatball based trivia though, but I'm deffinatly going to have to try incorporating mozzarella now you have mentioned it.

9 hours ago, PeterHenry said:

Sounds good.

I find adding white bread with no crusts and soaked in milk helps to lighten up meatballs.

Also, if making a tomato based sauce, I normally add anchovies and plenty of bay leaves as well. 

That's about the limit to my meatball based trivia though, but I'm deffinatly going to have to try incorporating mozzarella now you have mentioned it.

Well they are going in the oven tonight so will report back..