BRNO  Model 2 .22 LR

BRNO  Model 2

£75

.22 LR Rifle Private Seller
    Used - Excellent Condition Bedlington, Northumberland
    Bolt Action
    Gun1 Gun2

Description

I have for sale my Brno Mod 2 .22LR rifle. Comes with a Parker Hale moderator, a Simmons Gold scope a 5rd plastic magazine, a 10 rd metal magazine, carrying case and 300 rds of ammunition. I've owned it for 10 years and it's never missed a beat, a superbly accurate rifle.

I'm selling at this low price because firearms cert is expiring and I have only this weekend to sell the rifle. I cant RFD because of holidays so its pick-up only Im afraid. Thanks for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member PaulABF. Message them here

View the full article

I'm selling this gun, I was let down by a tyre kicker this morning, so this weekend is last chance saloon or it'll have to be surrendered to police on Monday morning.

On of the best rim fires ever . If you had a tyre kicker at that price then he must have been a right idiot .

harnser

Yes. I phoned every gunshop in my area before advertising again on here. None will buy it as they've too many sitting there not selling.

Can't you deposit it with a friendly RFD and await a sale? Or can you not renew your certificate even at this late hour?To have the police destroy this rifle would be a crying shame. I have one just like this , except it has a sloping Bavarian style comb. Classic guns. At the very least don't surrender anything except the rifle itself and perhaps sell cheaply or give the ammunition to a local rifle club .

If you do surrender it (which I hope you don't have to) keep the scope and the iron sights and the mag too. You don't need a ticket for them and someone will buy them separately.

I would be interested in the mag and iron sights if you have them.

Best of luck with finding a new owner.

Try yet another gunsmith to hold for you till sold. Kelso, Norham ?

Or try a part ex on some clothing, wellies, binoculars  ? Or anything else you might want.

If all that fails just give the barreled action only  in and you might claw some cash back selling the stock,  magazine,  etc.

Edited by Robertt