Pietta air pistol

baikiel boy

Well no reply ! That's surprised me ,this pistol uses the brocock  air cartridge system . I have a navy colt blank firing pistol , same make  , I'm trying to make a pair and use as wall decoration as well as getting usage as an air pistol . Surely  some airgunner has heard something about this western style  model .  Oh well lets hope for something turning up . thanks again . bb

I thank each one of you for your replies . You must excuse my ignorance on air weapons , however it seems to me that I have been thinking that the pistol I'm looking to get was similar to the colt peacemaker i.e. a type of cartridge case loaded with a pellet then discharged via a co2 container which is secreted within the handle of the pistol . Is it possible to obtain  a navy  colt model 1851 of this co2  type . I will however stress that I am not in anyway at all interested in obtaining an illegal gun of any type at all. Maybe someone may know something of a possible pistol similar to what I'm after and powered by co2 . Thanks again bb

Self contained air-cartridge guns were banned in 2003. You could keep one on a Firearm Certificate if you owned one at the time & applied for the certificate.  Let's hope that someone brings out a CO2 version of Josey Wales' weapon of choice. 

I had already arrived at the 71/2 "umarex colt peacemaker as a substitute for the navy colt before my first post . I handled one that a friend had and decided to have the blued version , not what I really wanted so I posted on here to get advice with the hope of achieving my aim . I should be receiving the 71/2 "colt  peacemaker in a couple of weeks . Still looking for something similar i.e. black powder  replica air pistol . Thanks again to those who helped . bb