Another Comedian on the Labour Party NEC

TIGHTCHOKE

4 minutes ago, Howling Hound said:

I believe that Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms (delete as appropriate) Izzard wants to smarten up Mr Corbyns dress sense. So we can look forward to our next Prim Minister looking less like Albert Steptoe and more like Grayson Perry. God above Knows what creature he would make Ms Abbott look like.

Surely it can only be an improvement!

2 hours ago, Howling Hound said:

I believe that Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms (delete as appropriate) Izzard wants to smarten up Mr Corbyns dress sense. So we can look forward to our next Prim Minister looking less like Albert Steptoe and more like Grayson Perry. God above Knows what creature he would make Ms Abbott look like.

Izzard is only keeping the seat warm pending another election which will no doubt throw up a suitable far left candidate.

I think the abbottomus will probably be hidden under a large gaffe proof tarpaulin at the next election.

5 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

Izzard is only keeping the seat warm pending another election which will no doubt throw up a suitable far left candidate.

I think the abbottomus will probably be hidden under a large gaffe proof tarpaulin at the next election.

more like keeping his seat warm for the party faithful...

im probely casting nastersiums,.....

1 hour ago, Okrang said:

How the Labour Party has changed!

Labour.png

The bloke on the left is looking at Izzard’s legs and thinking ‘Jesus Corbyn what have you done to the labour party’ or he’s thinking, Mmmmm he/she as not got a bad pair of legs.:sick:

Cannot stand Izzard, a “comedian” turned “political expert” or someone using the labour party to push his/her own agenda/points of view, what an idiot.:no:

You don't have to worry about Izzard, he will have the full backing of Labours Muslim voters and will root out anti-Semitism and they have a safe pair of hands with Dianne to look after everything else.

Edited by fern01

23 hours ago, Howling Hound said:

A hippo?

I have not only met Eddie many times professionally, I have known him socially, I have been to his house for example on a few times. He is a lovely man, very sincere in his own way but he doesn't inhabit this planet we like to call Earth. Totally off the wall

He is middle of the spectrum range autistic and very OCD. But like a lot of people on the autistic spectrum he is stunningly bright and can process information ten times faster than we can. But like all people with his condition, he believes everything he is told. He has some very manipulative people standing behind  him feedind him garbage. 

He is a lovely man but he has no "flippin" sense, somebody winds him up and creates an adverse