PIGEON SHOOTING

MATTBEDS

Why dont you pay for a days shooting with a professional shooting guide? It may cost a lot but its deffinetley value for money. Most shooters on this forum cant spare much time due to full time occupations, making shooting time more precious to them.

Reds advice is good.- clay shooting will deffinetly help you, and if you become a regular at your local ground then you may get an invitation for a days shooting.

hope this helps,

tody

• 1 month later...

Two simple questions for you, would like your answers please

1) Do you eat meat? - fair do's if you are a vegitarian and have these views go to question two. If you are not a vegetarian then I find it hard to understand your viewpoint on any level. You will kill cows (I would much rather be shot then get hit on the head with a pneumatic sledgehammer), sheep etc... all grown up in a really crowded crampt conditions these pigeons are completely free range organic and damn tasty. You should try some some day

2) Do you realise that in order for you to get your wheat related (bread etc..) and many other vegetables, you are the ones condemning these poor little creatures to death?

We shoot rabbits and pigeons so that you can go down to your supermarket and pick up your bread, your brussels, your cabbages cheaply. I am sure if you wanted to pay £3 for a loaf of bread the farmer would be more than happy for you to do so and he would not shoot and pigeons or rabbits on his land until that happens mate, you need us.

Regards,

Teal.

MATTBEDS OR MARK WATSON AS HE IS KNOWN IS OR SHOULD I SAY WAS A "GOOD FRIEND" OF MINE. HE KEPT THIS SICK SIDE OF HIM AWAY FROM ME.

ANYONE THAT ENJOYS KILLING THE LIFE OF AN ANIMAL IS A TOTAL MENTAL CASE

Killing the life of an animal.

total mental case

lmao ... come over my place for a beer Graham lmao

all the best yis yp :lol:

1. YES I AM A VEGETARIAN

2. I CAN'T SEE LOGIC IN WHAT YOU SAID. I CAN'T PRICES RISING IF HUNTING IS BANNED

I DON'T LIKE TO SEE ANIMALS KILLED FOR MEAT BUT I DON'T FEEL SO STRONGLY AGAINST THAT BECAUSE IT IS BEING KILLED FOR FOOD. BUT HUNTING IS A DIFFERENT CASE ALL TOGETHER. IT'S KILLING FOR FUN AND I CAN'T SEE WHY ANYONE COULD GET ENJOYMENT OUT OF THAT. I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO ME IS IN TO BLOOD SPORTS.

Can't see the logic in what I said? Ok, here we have a rabbit, said rabbit feels hungry and chomps on some young shoots of wheat, I am sure you have heard the phrase "breeding like rabbits" if left unchecked they would multiply so fast. These rabbits then eat the wheat like I was saying, all the time their population is growing, the thing is the wheat they eat, they chew it right down to the ground and this wheat will never manage to reach it to maturity, and therefore it will not produce any grain, the very grain which is then ground up to make your bread! From a farm with a rabbit population in check in two years the land will be overun if the rabbits are left to their own devices, that is why any and every farmer has to do pest control on rabbits and pigeons, yes... even the organic ones.

The meat from pigeons + rabbits we eat, not only helps you to get low prices on bread and almost all other british produce. But it's very healthy (and tasty too!) for us ominvores who eat it, it is organic and free range which is a lot more than the other animals you don't feel so strongly about when they are killed. Hope that clears it up for you somewhat :lol::lol:

Anyone who doesn't eat the pigeons and rabbits that they shoot (or sell them to a gamedealer who can then sell them to supermarkets/ restaurants for others to eat), is not welcome on this site to be honest, I agree mate, thats wrong (see our recipe forum, if you don't believe me people eat what they shoot! :lol: )

Regards,

William.

Just goes to show you that this is the usual type of anti- hasnt got a clue and very ignorant.

Well done William, you kinda turned this anti's opinoun around- some how we need to just give everybody that same messeage and maybe they would open their minds slighlty.

tody

Has anyone ever met up with MATTBEDS?

I spoke to my mate and he swears blind he has never accessed this site before.

He has a feeling he knows who is using his email address to gain accesss but needs proof.

If anyone has met up with him please give us a brief description of what he looks like so we can sort this out.

I am sure you wouldn't want anyone fake on your site anyway.

CHEERS

From my perspective its about as honest as you can be about food, if you happen to be omnivorous (as we have evolved to become).

I'll admit to a certain melancholy or slight rueful sadness amidst the sense of achievement etc when a creature is killed by my hand but that fish/animal I respect, celebrate and enjoy to the fullest.

I am being honest and furthermore know that the food I eat isn't the mass produced, overprocessed **** you'll find in the supermarkets.

Read Hugh F-Whitt's "River Cottage Cookbook" - he explains it better than I could.

:lol: hi (fm) i think you will find that mattbeds and grahamridge are the some person,also if you did not like things being shoot why would you join a pigeon club /chat forum,mattbeds was going to come out with me but as soon as i said this weekend then he has stopped talking to me and all of a sudo grahamridge turns up :thumbs:

I CAN ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. I AM ANGRY AND SO IS MY MATE THAT SOMEONE IS USING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS WITHOUT HIS CONSENT. MY MATE THINKS IT'S AN OLD FRIEND OF HIS WHOM I HAVE NEVER MET.

I TYPED IN MARKLUTON ON THE GOOGLE PAGE AND THIS SITE CAME UP. I WOULDN'T KNOW TO THIS DAY IF I HADN'T HAD DONE THAT. I EVEN PHONED MY MATE UP AND LEFT A RATHER AGGRESSIVE MESSAGE ON HIS ANSWER PHONE AS I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM.I WAS SHOCKED AS MY MATE NEVER MENTIONED HE WAS IN TO SHOOTING. I JOINED JUSTUP TO PUT A MESSAGE ON THE SITE FOR HIM. NOW I AM BEING ACCUSED OF BEING MATTBEDS I AM MORE DETERMINED TO FIND OUT WHAT HIS GAME IS.

I NEVER SAW YOUR MESSAGE TO MET UP WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND. I AM NOT THAT IDIOT. IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP WITH ME I WILL TURN UP AND TELL YOU IN PERSON THAT IT'S NOT ME. I WILL EVEN BRING MY MATE IF NEEDS BE