Pensioner arrested after fatally stabbing burglar

DanBettin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Also reportedly the alleged burglar was from a travelling family, echoes of Tony Martin? 

Well it's official now but the crimes the family and his accomplice were involved in are classic G&T.  He had a look (but not so much of his accomplice) and it's predictable by the offence whether you'll find all or some of, 'traveller' or 'caravan park' or 'no fixed abode' or 'organised crime gang' or some other giveaway in archived material.  Locally I could even predict the surname(s) of those who are yet to be arrested for a latest run of crime in the east.

Some years back I read a book of essays by Theodore Dalrymple. I leant out this book, the sort of book that the person with leftie-liberal views couldn't bear to read so they gave it back to me part read.  One of the essays was about the how that when we fail to imprison people for their crimes we effectively imprison the victims and those around them.  People become frightened to go out, lose their confidence, have to move house.  He and his family have a prolonged, consistent history of crimes which break people and their families.  Though I wouldn't wish these crimes on the less judgemental, the more liberal, the more tolerant, I do wonder how much they could take if they or their family were on the receiving end.

2 minutes ago, yod dropper said:

Well it's official now but the crimes the family and his accomplice were involved in are classic G&T.  He had a look (but not so much of his accomplice) and it's predictable by the offence whether you'll find all or some of, 'traveller' or 'caravan park' or 'no fixed abode' or 'organised crime gang' or some other giveaway in archived material.  Locally I could even predict the surname(s) of those who are yet to be arrested for a latest run of crime in the east.

Some years back I read a book of essays by Theodore Dalrymple. I leant out this book, the sort of book that the person with leftie-liberal views couldn't bear to read so they gave it back to me part read.  One of the essays was about the how that when we fail to imprison people for their crimes we effectively imprison the victims and those around them.  People become frightened to go out, lose their confidence, have to move house.  He and his family have a prolonged, consistent history of crimes which break people and their families.  Though I wouldn't wish these crimes on the less judgemental, the more liberal, the more tolerant, I do wonder how much they could take if they or their family were on the receiving end.

Thats an interesting question, and of course it must happen quite regularly.
Outspoken liberal who sticks up for the 'oppressed' and the 'downtrodden' criminal element, gets big dose of karma, when robbed ,raped or beaten by the latter.

So do their politics and beliefs then swing to the side of swift and hard justice for the wrong doers ?
I personally dont think it does, their mentality is such, that the blame for the 'predicament' of criminals, is firmly placed at the door of capitalist right wingers.
And so the cycle continues.
You can apply the exact same think to immigrant crime, except a back up excuse for their behaviour is something along the lines of 'We bombed their country' or 'Its our fault for our colonial past , slavery ect'

They dont care whether the argument makes sense or not.
The libtard mindset is deeply engrained.

1 hour ago, Westley said:

Seems that a high proportion of criminals are from 'criminal families', generation after generation taking up the craft  !   Maybe the answer is staring us all in the face, simply "cut off the supply"  !     

(Have amended this)

They represent 1 in 20 of the adult prison population and more than that in youth detention centres.  The rate of crime by head of population is astounding but then we know that , so far as we are allowed to 'know' things these days.

Edited by yod dropper

1 hour ago, Westley said:

Seems that a high proportion of criminals are from 'criminal families', generation after generation taking up the craft  !   Maybe the answer is staring us all in the face, simply "cut off the supply"  !     :hmm:

Some selective pruning required .

harnser

If this country were to abandon the inequity of political correctness and positive discrimination, get tough on criminals and target the obvious miscreants, many of the current problems in our society would disappear!

The courts handing out stiff sentences that fit the crime, the police targeting particular sections of society with tactics like "stop and search" would be a good start in winning the war against knife crime, gangs and criminality..........a tactic the efficacy of which politicians seem to be finally waking up to!

A couple of weeks back I heard of an old lady nearby who had had some roofing work done.  Except it was not done and water poured in and her neighbour's father (a proper builder) had to put it right.  Now I'd guess they'll have taken a bundle of her and ruined her confidence and much more.  About a week ago somebody came knocking on our door asking about cleaning gutters and who were doing some roofing work on the next road up.  Then a few days back I saw where they were camped up.  Now I 'know' who ripped off that lady and I 'know' where they are parked up but I can bet the police are unable to do anything.  Now how many times will this be repeated and how many lives will be damaged before and if they ever end up in prison.  

Having heard some of the people on the radio today I can only assume they live in a different world to me.  The likes of the Vincents leave a trail of destruction behind them and they won't stop because that is what they do.