Bucks 3 and 4

I keep dodging about between the showers , rain and mist and hitting lucky.

Yesterday evening I had a great stalk into this young lad from around 500 yds away , a game of cat and mouse followed but I finally grassed him at around 8.20 pm

5yZYDss.jpg

I checked the forecast for this morning , rain by 7am :unhappy: I chanced it and had this young lad by 6.20 am just as the rain started , once again I was lucky :yes:

SslBtIu.jpg

More rain and snow tonight so a night in with a Chinese Takeaway but forecast looksbetter for the next 2 days so hopefully get a few more outings in ....

4 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

getting into them now mate:good:. make the most before cover gets up. have got to have a go at some damaging a cider companies new trees this weekend. makes interesting stalking

Good luck , hope you get some free cider.

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Good work there between the showers and you deserve your takeaway. :good:

Cheers , blizzarding up here at moment so might have a lie in tomorrow morning...

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Cheers , blizzarding up here at moment so might have a lie in tomorrow morning...

Lie in :oops:!!

Just back from an outdoor lambing site no luck but need to show my face. Supposed to be on pigeons in morning but mate has not confirmed so up early to try for that elusive first Munty.

No joy. :unhappy: Turned down a velvet buck on the way in so as not to disturb anything. Zilch. Then to another farm and stalked into a buck working with wind, hedges and trying to get into a shootable position to avoid solar panels. Went right past a doe laid up, she never moved but when I got to the site he had gone :lol:

Have you got the week off?