suzuki vitara offroader

SPARKIE

For sale is my vitara offroader i rebuilt this 2 years ago and have had some fun but due to not being used for last few month and everyone selling up its time to go. This thing is fantastic offroad. It has quite a lot of mods fitted and i have a ****load of build photos. It has . 5x as new insa turbo special tracks fitted on 16" deep rims. 32mm wheel spacers. Hyme joint Extended shocks front and reat. +6 on rear if i remember. Extended poly bush bumpstops and bolted on rear springs Lift springs. Unsure of height. Extended rear brake hose. Adds more flex. Stanless streight through exhanst with rear mounted zx12r exhast can. Calmini diff drop brackets. Steering idler brace. Sump guards. Camber adjust bolts. Snorkle (home made but works very well) Front light bar. Rear spots. All spots wired through relays Yelliw flashy light Cb radio...suspect needs new aerial tho. Roll bar on back with spare wheel mounted...unuse spare. The boot floor is phenolic so can be unbolted and lifter out to gain access to tank/ rear suspension if needed. Also theres a rear hatch beetween lights that lifts out. Ammo crate for straps and spare parts. Poly bush wishbone bushs. Front hub lockers 2 seater all carpets removed Prob more to add but may come to me. Other stuff repllaced while building Rear brake cables, drums,shoes, cylinders, brake pipes, Front calipers overhauled with new pistons and seals. Front pads. New ball joints. New cv joints and boots. (One started clicking again but new one supplied with car) Engine was rebuilt Has a carb fitted Now few bad bits. Cv joint clicks but new supplied. Requires new front body mount dropped on corner slightly. Should be easy fix. Dont expect this to be mint its been used for offroad and taken throgh hedges so has a few scrapes and knocks and insides a bit muddy. Clucth rides a bit high but doesnt slip may just need adjusting down. She runs perfect and drives lovely for a modified 4x4. All 4x4 works properly. Asking £1000 no offers mot until oct 18

ROO.jpg

ROO1.jpg

Edited by SPARKIE