Reloading clearout...

pinfireman

I,m  selling 3 MEC  12g reloaders....a Versa-Mec 700, a MEC 600, and a MEC 600 MK5.

The Versa-Mec is £155, the MEC 600 MK5 is £150, and the MEC 600 is £140. I took plenty of pictures, but apparently I can only upload 2.93 Mb on here, and just one picture is that big! I tried to  reduce them, but gave up after 30 minutes! Life is too short to be sat at a keyboard for long!

The machines are in good order, if you would like to see the pictures, PM me, and I will try to send them.....failing that, send your email, and I will do it that way! Postage for each of these machines is £10. You can come and collect them, and I will throw in some freebies, to cover part cost of your journey! No one leaves here empty-handed!

A PM is always a better method of contact....

If no interest, they go on Facebook next week, and Ebay.....

Edited by pinfireman

4 hours ago, Continental Shooter said:

Because I only shoot 20 bore, that's why is a shame, I'd have got one for sure

exactly what i was saying buy a 20 bore conversion kit it will fit straight on it. all you do is replace the 12 bore parts with the 20 bore parts.

14 hours ago, steveshoots said:
2 hours ago, steveshoots said:

exactly what i was saying buy a 20 bore conversion kit it will fit straight on it. all you do is replace the 12 bore parts with the 20 bore parts.

Do you mean the die set? That's £90 + postage. Overall it's going to be the same as buying a new one (unless I am missing something)

On 4/6/2018 at 12:16, hawkeye said:

And if you go to collect give yourself an extra hour or two as Dave can talk for England, none stop for at least couple of hours and not repeat himself..

:big_boss::big_boss:

:no::unhappy: Just one hour, then I draw breath!

On 4/6/2018 at 17:35, Outdoorsman said:

Where are you located ive checked profile cant see it unless im being daft cheers

Where are you? PM me....