Swallow, Swift and Martin watch

Lampwick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

I saw my first ever Bullfinch at the weekend .... which was nice.

We've been getting a male on the bird feeders over winter, and i spotted the female this week, hadn't seen one before, and saw some tree sparrows this week ? 

Whilst out pigeon bashing with OldBoggey this afternoon we saw our first swallow well he saw ita split second before me, I was watching for pigeons ? we also saw a yellow brimstone butterfly and a pair of dark jobbies poss. peacock butterflies also a few dead pigeons..

thanks Chris.

Steve.

2 hours ago, Stour-boy said:

Whilst out pigeon bashing with OldBoggey this afternoon we saw our first swallow well he saw ita split second before me, I was watching for pigeons ? we also saw a yellow brimstone butterfly and a pair of dark jobbies poss. peacock butterflies also a few dead pigeons..

thanks Chris.

Steve.

Steve,

I must admit that you were on form against the pigeons today and it was good to witness some of those cracking shots. Yes, I did spot the swallow before you but I put that down to my lack of concentration on the incoming pigeons. We did however, put the world to rights during the quiet spells.

OB