Jump to content
bigbird

I thought I said no spaniels in the house any more!!

    Recommended Posts

    However the pup we kept back from our last litter has other ideas...

    Meet Niamh whom I have high hopes for... Fingers crossed!

    20180405_230054.jpg

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, Old farrier said:

    Yup that’s definitely not in the house 😂

    Try this lot on a wet day ☹️

    E976A851-F781-4B21-9A33-8D9A7167D922.jpeg

    Nice looking dogs O.F.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    41 minutes ago, old'un said:

    Nice looking dogs O.F.

    Thank you for your kind words 

    big bird has some quality stuff although as you can see she’s a bit harsh with the sleeping acomodation 😂😂

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

    Thank you for your kind words 

    big bird has some quality stuff although as you can see she’s a bit harsh with the sleeping acomodation 😂😂

    😂😂😂

    She does have a look of Annie doesn't  she Mark, although they're not closely related! Hope she and you both are well :)

    B725 - Stanley's half sister!

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:40, Old farrier said:

    Yup that’s definitely not in the house 😂

    Try this lot on a wet day ☹️

    E976A851-F781-4B21-9A33-8D9A7167D922.jpeg

    I want to know what your holding to get them all looking at the camera so well, cracking bunch.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Just now, Mice! said:

    I want to know what your holding to get them all looking at the camera so well, cracking bunch.

    Nothing there looking waiting for the next command 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    These pair dont know what the outsides for now the seasons finnised.

    Think thay are chilling out till pigeoens start coming in this area.

    P_20171221_214832.jpg

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 06/04/2018 at 16:06, bigbird said:

    😂😂😂

    She does have a look of Annie doesn't  she Mark, although they're not closely related! Hope she and you both are well :)

    B725 - Stanley's half sister!

    Look forward to seeing her soon :good:

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Sorry for the late reply Ali but Annie is coming on fine and will be ready for this season, hunting and retrieving is very good, just working on steadynes now.

    Mark

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×