Browning B525 Hunter Light Advance Grade 3 12 gauge

Browning B525 Hunter Light Advance Grade 3

£1,300

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Haltwhistle, Northumberland
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels
Browning_6 Browning_2 Browning_3

Description

Selling my Browning B525 grade 3 Hunter Light Advance 6.5 pounds, 28 inch barrels, multi choke date of manufacture 2006. Not seen one of these guns anywhere it is a game gun with gold inlay of pheasant’s one side, partridge other side, and a duck underneath. I would be interest to know if anyone out there has one of these guns with the same design as this one. It is manual safety ( as most browning are) the price of £1300 is a very good price, I would consider VNO but I will not drop price much this gun is in Mint condition and I will not sell for silly money. I will not send gun RFD, so only face to face dealings. Selling as I have gone back to side by side due to arthritis, can hold onto forend a lot better as they are a lot smaller than over and under,

Baz

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Mennis. Message them here

View the full article

Hi Baz

Nice looking gun you have.

just a thought, I have got nice AYA 12 bore model 53-no2 it is 55 years old but in good condition

it as 27 1/2 in barrels 2 3/4 chambers 14 5/8 r/h stock, very nice wood . its got a 53 action with side clips and the Purdey 3rd bite locking system

it only weighs 6lb 4oz I have been told by ASI it was a special order with no2 engraving

I am looking for £1400 or a straight swap. if you are interested, give me ring on 01159652959.

if you would like some photos, give me your email address because I cannot download on pigeon watch.

Denis

Nottinghamshire

Denis

would like to have helped but have bought two gunmark sable shotguns, these are the same as the AYA No 2   thay are side lock case hardened ejectors one has 25 inch barrels and the other has 27 half inch tegue multi choked barrels both way 6.5 pounds, one was made by Arietta the other by Garbi,  these guns wear made for gunmark and are all identical the two i have could be a pair if not for the difference in barrel length, i also have never came a cross one of these guns that is multi choked, so i got a real bargain there, just cost me £400.00.

sorry i couldn't help

Baz