Chris Packham at Cotswold Outdoor

Sussex Countryman

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM HERE!!

23172408_10155151249698657_4755697213851

We're so excited for the Chris Packham launch event tomorrow night at our Covent Garden store.

There are two final tickets available so register via the link below if you would like to attend. If you do miss out, stay tuned for more events coming your way soon.

Edited by Sussex Countryman

the company i work for are having some filming done i got chatting to camera man i didn't even mention packham he told me what a sumbag he was speaking down to all the film crew like they were **** said he would never work with him a again and was a bum hole lol 

Edited by davewh100

1 hour ago, NYorks said:

The real atrocity in all of this is their appalling use of the English language - it is "excited about" not "excited for" (aarrgghh!).

Careful, you get shot down on here for picking any one up on their spelling, grammar, syntax or use of the English language!

• 7 months later...

It’s a great pity that someone like Mr Pac-Man, with the obvious love of the natural world,  and in particular bird life,  cannot see the advantages there would be if information could be shared between the bird watcher and the bird shooter.

in my experience, most bird shooters are also bird watchers and care just as much about conservation as the those who only bird watch.