S400 MAGAZINE

davewh100

Hello, when I bought my S400 it came with a multishot adaptor kit, it seemed like a novelty at the time so used it for a while but then took it off. I mainly plink in my garden, it's. 22 calibre so I have no trouble loading pellets by hand. In a hunting scenario it would obviously have more appeal or if you use a .177 as I used one whilst on holiday and had trouble loading the smaller pellets with fat fingers. :lol:

Had one on an S200 .22 - no problems whatsoever although more difficult to load the actual magazine than the normal unit fitted to the S410 as you have to align the slot on the magazine with a "pin" in the adaptor body - tricky in poor light but you can do it by feel just needs a little practice.

11 hours ago, Ttfjlc said:

Hello, when I bought my S400 it came with a multishot adaptor kit, it seemed like a novelty at the time so used it for a while but then took it off. I mainly plink in my garden, it's. 22 calibre so I have no trouble loading pellets by hand. In a hunting scenario it would obviously have more appeal or if you use a .177 as I used one whilst on holiday and had trouble loading the smaller pellets with fat fingers. 

yeah mine is 22 fac and like you have silly big fingers lol, is it only rowen engineering who make these ?

6 hours ago, gal69 said:

I have one , obviously not as good as s410 but works fine. Would recommend.

thanks gal69 will purchase one today they must come in two sizes 13 & 15mil that's the clip the mag goes into

Edited by davewh100