Worst movie you have ever watched.

Robertt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought Dunkirk was ok i just expected more.

normally i have to watch all of a film regardless of if its bad but i only managed half of guest house paridisio, and I've just spent ten minutes with my work mate trying to think what it was called, and thinks bottom was great.

24 minutes ago, Mice! said:

thought Dunkirk was ok i just expected more.

normally i have to watch all of a film regardless of if its bad but i only managed half of guest house paridisio, and I've just spent ten minutes with my work mate trying to think what it was called, and thinks bottom was great.

yeah bottom was very funny but like you say mice guest house was carp

Watched some very bad films! Back when I was a teenager and cinemas were for more than just watching films a group of us used to go weekly. We endured 8 mile and Bend it like Beckham. They’re awful films! More recently anything the wife tends to want to watch is on the whole awful ?

Guest stevo
2 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

Watched Interstellar last week .... what an epic waste of time that was.

Haha I thought the same. I see it advertised on Netflix and shiver went down my spine. 

However last night I watched the hitmans bodyguard. Thought that was very entertaining 

deffo worth a watch stevie boy ?

There are so many ‘bad’ films that maybe this should be the worst of the best. 

Starting watching fifty shades of grey to see what the hype what the hype was all about. Absolute dog excrement.

I’ve got Dunkirk saved on sky planner ready to watch but by the sound of it, I might give it a miss.

Try channel 70 on freeview (the horror channel) they are all the worst films you ever saw or are likely to see. Think they vie with each other to see who can make the worst one. So far 'Sharknado' 1 thru 5 is winning. 
Not that I've watched four and three quarters of these. 

Walshie beat me to it, left it ready to post while I went to the bathroom.

Edited by Sha Bu Le

19 minutes ago, Sha Bu Le said:

Try channel 70 on freeview (the horror channel) they are all the worst films you ever saw or are likely to see. Think they vie with each other to see who can make the worst one. So far 'Sharknado' 1 thru 5 is winning. 
Not that I've watched four and three quarters of these. 

Walshie beat me to it, left it ready to post while I went to the bathroom.

You watched  2,3,4 & 5? :lol:

every steven steagel movie............i know he is supposed to be an ex navy seal .............but his acting is pure pants and he makes my skin crawl....

think you are being unfair about the "sharknado" films...........they are all so bad they are good....and really funny....cant see how they made them keeping a straight face.........