Worst movie you have ever watched.

Robertt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was Sharknado a comedy? I thought it was a **** take? Haven't seen it, even less likely to see it if it's an attempt at a serious plot.

I watched a film a while ago about trees that were poisoning people or something. Everyone was running from the infected, but they didn't know the cause until the end. I recall the film finishing on a close up of some grass (killer grass) moving in the wind. Pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, DanBettin said:

Was Sharknado a comedy? I thought it was a **** take? Haven't seen it, even less likely to see it if it's an attempt at a serious plot.

I watched a film a while ago about trees that were poisoning people or something. Everyone was running from the infected, but they didn't know the cause until the end. I recall the film finishing on a close up of some grass (killer grass) moving in the wind. Pathetic. 

if you haven't seen sharknado you need to watch for the entertainment value specially the bit with the chainsaw very funny there's only the yanks who can make **** like that :lol:

15 hours ago, Robertt said:

Besides every Steven Segal movie, whats the worst movie you have ever the displeasure to watch ?

For me, If Titanic wasn't  bad enough Titanic 2 was horrendous. 

Moderator please delete this one. Ta

Fellini Satyricon.  Most of the cinema emptied out leaving my then Girl friend and myself. We gave it another five minutes and then followed

9 hours ago, walshie said:

You watched  2,3,4 & 5? 

Not likely Walshie, watched some of 1, that was enough, that's why I said "not that I watched 4.75 of them" I mean would you really? :no:

H'mmm reread my post, agree it could be misleading.

Ditchy must be easy wages for the cast whilst having a good laugh.

4 hours ago, DanBettin said:

I’ve seen that too! They couldn’t make too much noise otherwise the plants realised they were there and felt threatened and released their poison or whatever it was. It was baaaad! Anaconda and Pirannah are also two films to have your brain dribbling out of your ears. I think they remade Pirannah not all that long ago. 

15 minutes ago, bluesj said:

A friend and I use to have a few drinks and watch  **** films and just take the **** and pick holes , so even the bad ones bring back good memories.

But one that doesn't is  clockwork orange. What a crock of **** that is

God, i forgot about clockwork orange. Agree what a load of absolute tosh that was

6 minutes ago, ips said:

God, i forgot about clockwork orange. Agree what a load of absolute tosh that was

Iconic film (so it was said) and set in such a glamorous location - now thankfully demolished.

Edited by amateur