Worst movie you have ever watched.

Robertt

20 hours ago, Robertt said:

Besides every Steven Segal movie, whats the worst movie you have ever the displeasure to watch ?

For me, If Titanic wasn't  bad enough Titanic 2 was horrendous. 

WHAT !!! 

Even under siege??? 

Had to watch it again the other night for about the 100th time. Just to watch the cake filling pop out. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robin Hood with Kevin Costner, the idea that Robin Hood had an American accent and a mullet stretches credibility. Or that while sleeping rough in the forest he appeared clean shaven in every scene.

The other Robin Hood with Russell Crowe was equally beyond belief. The idea that an Anglo Saxon peasant (who would be speaking a Low German dialect) could impersonate an Aristocrat (who in those days would have spoken in French)  at a French speaking Court in London is just too stupid to be true. They could have modified the story to make it plausible without spoiling the plot.  

Edited by Vince Green

Surprised about the negativity about Dunkirk. I personally thought it was good and dare I say it; well done... it was different to what I was expecting but ultimately it's a film about the retreating British Army stuck on a beach waiting....

The Spitfire scenes are awesome though! 

Struggling to think of a bad film in all honesty... I've seen a mainly good films recently! 

Dave

Oh id forgot that little gem,back in the day i worked in a "video" shop,yes tapes not downloaded thinga mabobs.We got some corkers like that ,straight to video horror films like zombie apocolypse ,and  strange Conan the Barbarian, Arnie acting like a piece of plywood with his Austrian accent straight from Allo allo.Pink Floyd,s The Wall ,great soundtrack but if you wern,t on LSD no chance of following the "plot"

21 hours ago, DanBettin said:

I watched a film a while ago about trees that were poisoning people or something. Everyone was running from the infected, but they didn't know the cause until the end. I recall the film finishing on a close up of some grass (killer grass) moving in the wind. Pathetic. 

"The Happening"  ?

Anything with Jack Black in.

I have probably watched 70-80% of the films mentioned on this thread and thought most of them were ok which must mean I have really bad taste in movies.

Anybody seen the greatest showman? all the girls at work are obsessed with it but it look like a total pile of plop.

Anything with Nicholas Cage in it. (Terrible acting and wig.)

Anything with Tom Cruise in it. (All the same - maverick pilot/driver/spy who doesn't listen but comes good in the end.)

Anything with (ok lynch me now) John Wayne. Identical characters in each film, sometimes with an eyepatch, sometimes with a hat. Lots of walking about with his elbows held out and not much plot. Sounds like he's reading his lines off a board. 

Barry Norman eat your heart out. :lol:

4 minutes ago, haynes said:

fear and loathing in Las Vegas. Drug addled tripe. Got great reviews but not for me. 

Johnny Depp did a cracking Hunter S Thompson, but I agree that the film can be a but much unless you're a die hard HST fan. 

EDIT; I've got another one, Apocalypse Now! Redux, totally messed it up and there was no need to. Classic in its original form. 

Edited by Thunderbird