Pinewood

• 4 weeks later...

I have one of there magnets ( light weight ) had it at least 10yrs and still going strong...Got some hide poles from them about 4 years ago as i wanted some longer than normal they are still going strong as well more than happy ..

Guest stevo

I use pinewood poles , magnet ect have tried the other magnets but none really compare imo . The motor has such a low draw my little lithium battery will last two full days without charging easily. 

If you can justify the cost to yourself  buy one . But in all honesty if your just starting out buy one of the cheaper ones , they all go round ? then at later date if you fancy treating yourself then do it . 

Everyone I know that uses them won’t buy anything else . 

Thanks guys. I have some hide poles and a rotary from years ago but was wondering if anyone has used them of late. I spoke to the company last year and they had no stock and was advised that the business had changed hands. Concerned that if I place an order it won't be fulfilled  or that the quality is not as before.

Over the years I have tried just about every hide pole in circulation and by the far the best ones I have ever had was Pinewood , very light to carry , easy to get your net on and off and easy to adjust the height .

Downside ...... Had to renew the plastic cones inside the poles and I had to replace one that snapped at the kick plate while trying to get it in hard ground ( my fault )  ,  the service I got when I mentioned it on Pinewoods stand at the game fair was second to none , the chap replaced my broken one free of charge and gave me half a dozen cones , this was a number of years ago and I cant say if they are still trading  and if the service is still the same , but the service I had would have certainly took some beating . 

22 hours ago, marsh man said:

Over the years I have tried just about every hide pole in circulation and by the far the best ones I have ever had was Pinewood , very light to carry , easy to get your net on and off and easy to adjust the height .

Downside ...... Had to renew the plastic cones inside the poles and I had to replace one that snapped at the kick plate while trying to get it in hard ground ( my fault )  ,  the service I got when I mentioned it on Pinewoods stand at the game fair was second to none , the chap replaced my broken one free of charge and gave me half a dozen cones , this was a number of years ago and I cant say if they are still trading  and if the service is still the same , but the service I had would have certainly took some beating . 

After sales was  exceptional.  I received the same with my hide poles at a Midland Game fair.