Getting rather serious this Syria thing.

RockySpears

48 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Now that's not what I said is it? 

And the 'numerous other countries' don't know anything until the OPCW labs publish their report, unless we tell them, because we already knew it was Russia, cos Boris said so, cos a 'guy' at Porton told him, it definitely was, but then changed his mind :lol:

OK the other countries have no intelligence on what happened, they are just blindly following what the UK said. As for the guy in Porton he did not change his mind on what chemical weapon was used, he said it could not be traced to a particular laboratory.  PS As for the OPCW report being published am i missing something. :/

The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by theOPCW team confirms the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people." Tests by military experts at the Porton Down laboratories in Wiltshire found that novichok, one of a group of deadly chemical compounds developed by the Soviet government in the 1970s and 1980s, was responsible for the poisoning.

Edited by ordnance

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MR PUTIN TAKES A QUESTION

Vladimir Putin, wanting to get on the good side of voters, goes to visit a university in Moscow to have a chat with the students.

He talks to them about how powerful a nation Russia  is and how he wants the best for all the people.

At the end of the talk there is a section for questions. Sasha puts her hand up and says:
"I have two questions.  Why did the Russians take Crimea ? and why are we sending troops to the Ukraine ?”
 Putin says:
"Good question".

But just as he is about to answer, the bell goes, and the students go to lunch.
When they come back, they sit back down and there is room for some more questions, another girl, Misha, puts her hand up and says:

"I have four questions”
"My Questions are 

Why did the Russians invade Crimea ?
Why are we sending troops to the Ukraine ?
Why did the lunch bell go 20 minutes early?
And where is Sasha?".

PS How did the laboratory get a sample of the nerve agent, ? or was it a dodgy pawn.  LOL. 

"examination conducted by a Swiss chemical lab that worked with the samples that London handed over to the Organisation for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW),"

9 hours ago, pinfireman said:
MR PUTIN TAKES A QUESTION

Vladimir Putin, wanting to get on the good side of voters, goes to visit a university in Moscow to have a chat with the students.

He talks to them about how powerful a nation Russia  is and how he wants the best for all the people.

At the end of the talk there is a section for questions. Sasha puts her hand up and says:
"I have two questions.  Why did the Russians take Crimea ? and why are we sending troops to the Ukraine ?”
 Putin says:
"Good question".

But just as he is about to answer, the bell goes, and the students go to lunch.
When they come back, they sit back down and there is room for some more questions, another girl, Misha, puts her hand up and says:

"I have four questions”
"My Questions are 

Why did the Russians invade Crimea ?
Why are we sending troops to the Ukraine ?
Why did the lunch bell go 20 minutes early?
And where is Sasha?".

If you Google Sasha you'll find she's pretty hot stuff these days. :)

Edited by Dave-G

4 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

"examination conducted by a Swiss chemical lab that worked with the samples that London handed over to the Organisation for the Prohibition of the Chemical Weapons (OPCW),"

We all know the samples were tested in a Swiss lab, the question was what labs and was the one in the story one of them.

5 hours ago, Retsdon said:

And i could find people on YouTube saying the earth is flat, but unlike you i don't believe most of the **** posted on the net. 

On a side note, the Swiss lab is also an internationally recognized center of excellence in the field of the nuclear, biological, and chemical protection and is one of the five centers permanently authorized by the OPCW.

All in the link...:good:

TBH ....I'm sitting on the fence with this.

39 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

All in the link...:good:

TBH ....I'm sitting on the fence with this.

What the laboratory in question said. 

Spiez Laboratory, the Swiss Federal Institute for Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection, denied their report cast doubt on whether novichok was used.

In a statement, the Lab said: "Only OPCW can comment this assertion. But we can repeat what we stated 10 days ago: We have no doubt that Porton Down has identified Novichock.

Only OPCW can comment this assertion. But we can repeat what we stated 10 days ago: We have no doubt that Porton Down has identified Novichock. PD - like Spiez - is a designated lab of the OPCW. The standards in verification are so rigid that one can trust the findings. #Skipal

Edited by ordnance

6 hours ago, Retsdon said:

and you missed the best bit...where is the questioner?

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

We all know the samples were tested in a Swiss lab, the question was what labs and was the one in the story one of them.

And i could find people on YouTube saying the earth is flat, but unlike you i don't believe most of the **** posted on the net. 

Nor do I..........I mean, some of them even say Corbyn isn,t a traitor! But in the definition in the Oxford Dictionary, he is!

You asked the question:

"We all know the samples were tested in a Swiss lab, the question was what labs and was the one in the story one of them."

I gave you an answer:

"On a side note, the Swiss lab is also an internationally recognized center of excellence in the field of the nuclear, biological, and chemical protection and is one of the five centers permanently authorized by the OPCW. "

As for your copy/paste bit, read the second part of my post...

For the record, I couldn't give a flying fig....:rolleyes:

17 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

I'll look forward to Sergy Lavrov sharing this piece of vital evidence from the Swiss laboratory with the rest of the world.

I would assume he would have a copy of the report, after all it wouldn't be much to ask seeing as his country has been accused of poisoning two people on foreign soil. He's had the report in his hands for a couple of days now, so I'm sure he'll have posted this vital and exonerating piece of evidence on t'internet for all to see?

I'll go and have a browse, then get back to share the evidence with the PW massive. I'm sure it'll placate all the fifth columnists in our midst. :good:

1 hour ago, ordnance said:

You see, it's very difficult. You made a crass little joke about Russia annexing Crimea, and I gave you some links to look at. But naturally you didn't bother.

You don't have to believe anything. The first one is the US Navy's own website. And it's an offer  to tender, put out a couple of weeks before the Maidan protests kicked off in earnest, for the renovation of a school in Sevastopol.  I assume you can accept that they're not putting fake news on there. The second one was Victoria Nuland addressing a private gathering sponsored by Chevron in December 2013. And the third was the famous 'f - the EU' conversation between Nuland and Pyatt in which they discussed who they'd appoint as the Ukrainian president once they'd managed to get rid of Yanyukovich  -to whom they incidentally offered a deal to stay on on the condition that he reneged on agreements that Ukraine had made with Russia.

But of course, the US Navy routinely goes around the world renovating random schools; the Maidan protests that overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine  (and refused new elections) were completely spontaneous; the US government spent $5 billion sponsoring Ukrainian civil society out of the goodness of its heart; and George Brennan and Victoria Nuland just happened to like Kiev so much that they spent almost as much time there between September 2013 and February 2014 as they did at home.

Now, unlike you, I believe that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck!

Interesting story line from another Russian ex KGB who is now living here in the UK. He is linking this poisoning with the 'body in the bag' guy who apparently was killed because he had worked out who the Russain Mole was in GCHQ where he worked.  He outlines details of how the Russian Embassy has a dedicated assasination squad and draws attention to another Russian who was killed and spirited out of the UK before his death could be investigated ..another poisoning.  This guy lives in fear of his life and probably is bringing this to notice to alert the authorities should he suddenly have a heart attack or worse.    The story about the school girl just about sums it all up.

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

He is linking this poisoning with the 'body in the bag' guy who apparently was killed because he had worked out who the Russain Mole was in GCHQ where he worked

,Pretty sure that it was believed the Russians were responsible, the verdict wouldn't have been accidental death! 

Retsdon You see, it's very difficult. You made a crass little joke about Russia annexing Crimea, and I gave you some links to look at. But naturally you didn't bother.

What joke was that then. ?

Bazooka Joe For the record, I couldn't give a flying fig.. 

Good no more posts on this subject from you then. :yahoo:

Edited by ordnance

6 minutes ago, ordnance said:

What joke was that. ?

The one you quoted. But to be honest, I'm bored with this now because we're at cross-purposes. Honest political debate is enkoyable,, but I leave the schoolboy 'I said, you said' stuff to my kids. They're of an age for it. You go well.

2 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

The one you quoted. But to be honest, I'm bored with this now because we're at cross-purposes. Honest political debate is enkoyable,, but I leave the schoolboy 'I said, you said' stuff to my kids. They're of an age for it. You go well.

Now you are making things up, and not backing them up sound familiar.  

Just about as sensible as your previous post. Neither said anything and were not "enkoyable", whatever that is. :hmm: