Lucky They Weren't Stabbed!

TIGHTCHOKE

2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Im surprised they got time, usually its just a slapped wrist..

+1

Its not a great thing to put on your criminal CV ,got whacked by an 87 year old woman.

A better career for the black one would be a 50 cent impersonator :lol:

3 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Its not a great thing to put on your criminal CV ,got whacked by an 87 year old woman.

It's all very well for the police to turn on the charm and congratulate the old lady for her bravery but, sad though it is,  if it had been a 40 year old man hitting them with a crutch he would have been arrested. Not far from my house a guy found 3 "EU citizens" breaking into his van. When the police turned up the only thing they were interested in was that he was holding a baseball bat. They demanded to know if he'd used it because if he had he'd be arrested. The net result was that he replaced his kit only to have it stolen again 3 weeks later. If he'd loosened a few of their teeth and broken some of their bones with his bat when they first turned up he'd still have his kit but probably not his freedom.

What a messed up society we've sleepwalked into...

I don't believe we have sleep walked into this scenario, we plebians haven't the means to guide policy? 

We are here by courtesy of successive politicos who do guide policy, the aspect that baffles me at the moment is why? For what reason? Who gains from it?

Your random observations would be good.

1 hour ago, old man said:

I don't believe we have sleep walked into this scenario, we plebians haven't the means to guide policy? 

We are here by courtesy of successive politicos who do guide policy, the aspect that baffles me at the moment is why? For what reason? Who gains from it?

It really is simple, the less we are able to defend ourselves and the more general disorder there is in society the easyer we are to rule.