Fiocchi

17 hours ago, AlexBee said:

Fiocchi make good cartridges , I have used TTone  catridges in 20g for pigeons they were very good but stopped because I could only get them in plastic wad ! Generally Fiocchi excellent and very clean , I use them in 12, 20 and .410 !

They do make them in fibre,just a case of source ,no doubt.

42 minutes ago, grahamch said:

And where would that be?

Cockett farm, Newark. Never shot there before but usually get cartridges from there as always cheapest per slab and the mrs won’t give me enough pocket money to buy per thou ?

I have used a couple of thousand of these, along with Eley Superb and Eley Power Gold and they don't suffer by comparison. I have never had a misfire, but my shooting friend had a shedload of misfires. The primer had clearly been well struck by his Browning 525, but didn't go off. Put them in my gun - no problem. Cleaned up his firing pins, the bottom spring and the tube that the pins run in, checked his pins for pitting - same result. Changed to Eley - no problem.

I would certainly buy them again, but the price seems high to me. Norgas (Webber on here) sells them at less and a top lad to deal with.